Submit

Mer du Soleil

Swashbuckling Wife

13,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:13 pm
I really want to. I just hate the state of everything today. I know you are going to think I'm crazy, but when I found out (anonymous) had been doing drugs, smoking, downing pills and every other thing in the book, I didn't want to live anymore. And how no one has any self respect anymore. I feel so alone. Not doing drugs, smoking,premarital sex or drinking. It just makes me want to die so I wont be alone anymore. . .  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:31 pm
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I side with the Catholics in believing that you'd go to Hell. Suicide is not the answer. I hate that you feel that this is the only way out sad  

AcidBurn07

Schatzi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:36 pm
I feel for you, and I don't want you to die before your time. The Lord has you in His sight and He will hold you and help you to feel wanted and not alone and all you have to do is ask Him into your life and ask Him for help. Please seek help for your feeling and seek Him for your life. I will pray for you and I hope that this simple word will help you to want to keep going and not to end your wonderful life, a life that has not yet been lived. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:35 pm
I agree with Acid. Suicide is never the answer. Be strong, there are others like you out there. *hugs* You aren't alone. You're never alone when you have God and Jesus in your life.  

vampy dave

Jubel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:10 pm
Hey, I don''t blame you for wanting to go to Heaven. This is a pretty messed up place, but hang on, God always have a plan for you.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:21 pm
Jubel
Hey, I don''t blame you for wanting to go to Heaven. This is a pretty messed up place, but hang on, God always have a plan for you.

Who are you to say that the plan isn't "die"?  

Sinner

Pandemasu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:30 pm
Mayo_in_a_Dress
I really want to. I just hate the state of everything today.

If you hate the state of everything, why not try to change it? He wants us to lead other people to Christ, and He wants us to try to make things better if possible, because no one else will.

Quote:
I know you are going to think I''m crazy, but when I found out (anonymous) had been doing drugs, smoking, downing pills and every other thing in the book, I didn''t want to live anymore. And how no one has any self-respect anymore. I feel so alone. Not doing drugs, smoking, and premarital sex or drinking. It just makes me want to die so I wont be alone anymore . . .

Stop focusing on what other people are doing to their life. Just because someone else is doing drugs, and no one else has self-respect doesn''t mean you have to commit suicide. Make the world different. Don?t do drugs, and show that you have self-respect.
As Christians, we are alone in this world. But don?t say you?re completely alone because God is with you! Also, there are other Christians out there who know how you feel, Christians like me. I know how it feels because a while back I was depressed because of the way the world was.
But you shouldn''t dwell on things. Feeling sad about such things wont make any difference in the world. You have to take action, to show other people that there us more to life then just sex and drugs.
I feel that God wants me to show people this. To show people that theres more then death and sadness to this world. There is indeed good in this world, and I believe God wants to show this to people thru Christians.

Don''t kill yourself. God made you for a reason and you must fulfill that reason. Satan is showing you all the bad things in life, he wants to put you down, he wants to devour your soul. Do not let him do that!
I''ve been through a lot more then you know, and I''m sure you have been through alot that I don?t know about as well. But don?t let the sadness take over. Try to be happy, even when everything goes bad and the world if falling part around you. Happiness is the only thing that can give people hope in this world. Do nice things for other people, try to give hope to those who don''t have it.

Please do not end your life.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:04 pm
Sinner
Jubel

Who are you to say that the plan isn't "die"?

I think, if God wanted us to die, He would be the One who takes our lives.

We die, eventually.

Sometimes, when we're wondering why we're still here, we need to realize that we're asking the wrong question. We should be asking, "How should we live this life we still have?"

Of course, we're going to be distracted from that. Like I said - it's what we should be doing. wink  

Gambol

Shy Sex Symbol

Akiramay

Charitable Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:56 am
Your body is a temple, and you must not destroy it. Doing so will not get you to Heaven.

Yah, it is up to God to decide when we will die, not ourselves. We must live for God, so killing ourselves should be out of the question.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:13 am
Try not to think too much about how horrible the world is and focus on the gifts God has given us. Also think about the oppertunity God has given to make changes. Get involved in your community or school and try to meet more people who share your morals. You're obviously not alone...we're here! And we don't want to not see you in Heaven. I have a slightly different view of hell and especially the hell that would be for suicide victims. Eternal loneliness. Trust me, there are better days to come, just hang in there and don't be afraid to express what you believe. People learn more by following the examples of others and if more people see you living a just lifestyle they'll admire you in time.  

stormnexus

Sinner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:45 am
Gambol
I think, if God wanted us to die, He would be the One who takes our lives.

Oh, please. God acts through his people. If he wants to save a life, he doesn't descend from Heaven and carry them to safety, he sends a rescue team.

Gambol
We die, eventually.

And maybe it's her time. Or maybe not. But neither of us know.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:30 pm
Mayo_in_a_Dress
I really want to. I just hate the state of everything today. I know you are going to think I'm crazy, but when I found out (anonymous) had been doing drugs, smoking, downing pills and every other thing in the book, I didn't want to live anymore. And how no one has any self respect anymore. I feel so alone. Not doing drugs, smoking,premarital sex or drinking. It just makes me want to die so I wont be alone anymore. . .

Im going to just come out and say the Truth. Suicide is the same as commiting murder. Even if it is to yourself. You are destroying God's creation. And yes the Bible says you will go to Hell if you commit suicide. If you had faith you would not want to do such a thing. If you commit suicide think of that aloneness feeling as being about 5 billion times worse. Hell is a place were only the demons keep you company. And the Demons will just rip and tear at you. I mean that literally.

The flip side is if you choose to live. Take yourself away from that situation. I have done it, anyone can. If it is a family member that is doing these things that is different. You need to pray. Please Please, try talking to God. Please find some faith. If you seek Him you will find Him, If you Knock He will answer, When you find Him, you WILL NOT be alone. If you feel that way just call His name. He will be there if you trust He will. Pray Pray Pray.....and remember when you Pray don't keep babbling. Its literally a conversation. If you were to talk to someone on the street would you keep talking and talking and not let them get a word in? No, you also have to let God speak to you. He knows what you want before you say it, Listen to Him.  

`Kel`

Kyoki Marie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:26 pm
Mayo_in_a_Dress
*raises hand* I don't do drugs, have premarital sex, drink, or smoke. I never have. (Ok, I had premarital sex. With my fiance. Like.. three months before our wedding. Not proud, but yeah.) My husband never smoked, drank, did drugs, or had casual sex. Neither did most of my friends. Neither do my sisters. And I give- we're in a minority. But we're in a minority that should be proud.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:28 pm
Sinner
And maybe it's her time. Or maybe not. But neither of us know.
Sinner- normally, I'm all for opposing viewpoints. And usually, I'm all for your input because you tend to provide a very plain opposing viewpoint. But- honestly, just so you know? It really sounds like you're encouraging the miss to commit suicide, and that's really not cool. It's against the ToS and it's against the guild's rule of "respect." I'm not trying to attack you or start another battle of wills with you- but I'm just letting you know what it sounds like.  

Kyoki Marie

Ebony_Skies

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:49 pm
AcidBurn07
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I side with the Catholics in believing that you'd go to Hell. Suicide is not the answer. I hate that you feel that this is the only way out sad

First off, Catholics do not believe you'll go to Hell. It is most likely since killing is a mortal sin. However, the level of sin depends on your state of mind at the moment. If you are so screwed up that you want to kill yourself, there was probably a lot that kept you from making a sound decision.

Now, the answer to what happens when you commit suicide is...
YOU DIE! There is no turing back or a chance of saying... opps, let's not do this again. You are dead and that's it. There is no oppertunity to set things straigt. Not only that, but think of all the people you'll hurt when you leave.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff