Reply Prayer Requests
Cutting i need you prayers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

exxcutterxx45

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:46 pm
Hey you guys can you please pray for me I've been struggling with self injury for about a year and a half now and just a couple months ago i accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and i just need some prayers right now to help me fight these temptations

Thanks and God Bless

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:54 pm
Hey I'll pray for you.. but heres some scripture too.

The Lord is close to the broken hearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed. Luke 18:27

And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and are gone tommarow, he will certainly care for you? Why do you have so little faith? We are pressed on every side by troubles. We are perplexed but not driven to despair. 2corinthians 4:8

Though i trust in God compleatly, i do recomend rehab. My best friend is a christian and she struggled with the same thing, however she went to rehab and is a million times better than she was before.  

xnostalgicx4xdisasterx

xpixie_lightsx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:57 pm
I will surely pray for you. I should know how you feel, one of my friends is going through the exact same thing as you. Keep praying and you will be fine!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:39 pm
I will be praying for you... Just know this, He is with you right now and will never leave you nor forsake you. He is holding your hand through everything. He see's and know's your pain. Let Him in more and more.
He heals
Many Blessings
Kilton cry sweatdrop heart heart  

Kilton3

christiankitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:40 am
One of my friends struggled with cutting herself. It is so sad whenever I hear that someone is having trouble with this sort of thing.
I noticed that your post is from late September, so it has been about four months. How have you been since posting? Have you improved at all? I would like to know, and would appreciate if you would PM me so we can talk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:40 am
Well, first I would pray that whatever is causing these urges to be fixed by God. Then I would pray that He helps you stop cutting yourself. I wish I knew where this was in the Bible, but the Bible says that your body is a Temple for God. Try to think about that when you are thinking about cutting yourself next.  

tep

Benevolent Prophet

Sister of Jesus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:17 pm
I am going through the same exact thing. I tell no one for I do not want to be judged or mocked. Here's my favorite bible verse.

Am I now trying to win the approval of men or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I where still trying to please men then I would not be a servent of Christ.

-Galatians 1:10  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:25 am
I know how you feel, I've been there, done that. The best advice I can give is to pray whenever you feel the urge to cut yourself. When I was done praying I normally called one of my friends and talked to keep my mind off of whatever was buuging me.  

Optical Illision

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:13 pm
I'll certainly pray for you! And I am glad you have accepted Jesus as your savior.

God Bless!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:52 pm
I know how hard it is to give up hurting yourself. I never CUT but I'd take a pin or needle and poke the tip of one of my toes and squeeze the blood out to watch it bleed. The pain helped me. It was hard for me to stop that because when you get these desires, all you think about is how much that pain will make you feel better.

Trust me. It's not worth it. I poked the same spot so many times, my toes became sore. They scabbed up on the tips. I think there are scars there too!! (tried cutting once. still got the scar to proove it. *cringe*) Hugs for the struggling!!! *huggles*

Emerse yourself in videogames! Internet! Avoid thinking about it. Distract your mind until the urges go away! (and tell them to leave in the name of GOD!! (helped me! ^_^))  

Aquiella

Moonlight 0kami

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:06 am
Hm... I'm facing the same problem... its hard to explain exactly why I do it... but I do it on and off for some periods of time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:31 am
As someone who has cut herself as well, I have some advice. Find someone preferably an older Christian who has walked with the Lord for a long time and see if they would act as a sort of mentor. It's impossible to face everything alone. Yes, God will be there for you and help you through when you are alone, but he also created us as social beings who need each other. If you can find someone you're not afraid to be open to, someone who will be there for you and pray for you, then I think it will help you tremendously.
I'll be praying for you as well.  

Casca 7

Blessed Paladin

13,100 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers