[PRP] Another flower? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:15 pm
Seth smiled, coloring on the paper. "I do not have parents, I was adopted by a wonderful human named Koorie, but she has left to her own kind. There are three more of us, and we have grown close to one another. We are all adopted."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:35 am
"Everyone has parents. They have to come from somewhere." Sari said, having tried to understand that whole concept herself. "If you don't have parents of some sort then you don't exisit. Even if they gave you to someone else to be taken care of."  

Umi Hitomi

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:04 pm
Seth chuckled a bit. "For such a young face, you have quite the mind. What I mean by no parents, however, is I have no real paternal figure in my life. Koorie left us a while back when my oldest brother turned into a teenager."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:29 pm
"I sneak into Gemma Starry's library." She said, picking up a crayon and holding to to Seth's skin. "Aww.. None of the colors are close to you." Sari whined, giggling after a moment. "I'll just use this one." She said, holding up a crayon that looked much like Seth's skin color  

Umi Hitomi

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:23 pm
"Then you must be a very avid reader, Miss Sari." Seth started laughing when Sari was trying to match his skin color. "Why don't you try mixing two colors together? Perhaps that would would better?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:53 pm
"That would defeat the... Purpose!" It took Sari a moment to think of the word, but she knew what it was. "Gemma Starry enjoys knowing that I read lots." Sari smiled, starting to draw Seth onto the paper. "Why do you have a flower in your hair?"  

Umi Hitomi

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:45 am
Seth chuckled a bit, then moved so he was sitting nest to Sari, watching her draw. Her question took him by surprise. "My flower...? I don't know, I've just always kept it. It's been with me since I was a baby when my adoptive family found me...."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:56 pm
Sari nodded. "That's what Jester and Bneut say about their flowers too." She said, "Bneut keeps a morning glory, and Jester keeps a sunflower. What's yours?" Sari liked flowers, they always smelled so pretty. She looked up at him, getting a good look at the flower in his hair before coloring a very close replica of the flower.  

Umi Hitomi

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:59 pm
Seth blinked. "You know of others who wear flowers?" 'Perhaps they are family....' he thought to himself. "What are they like?"

He then smiled and knelt down so that Sari could get an even closer view of his flower. "I heard Koorie calling it a Bird of Paradise. My, your art skills are amazing, Miss Sari."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:18 am
"Yeah, I know Bneut and Jester. My big brothers." She said, looking at Seth. "Bneut likes Morning Glories, and Jester wears a sunflower. I think there's more pae like you three but to meet them all would be hard for me to do.." Sari giggled, adding a final touch to the flower.
"Thank you Seth! That's really nice." She blushed a bit, her brother was better than her, and she didn't think that her art was that good. "You should see some of Bneut's art. He's really really good."

Umi Hitomi

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:02 am
Seth nodded, and memories of Rosie came back. "I know a young girl who had a red rose with her always... Perhaps she is also one of us who wear flowers...."

He smiled down at Sari. "I don't know if anyone could be better than you at art, miss Sari, that flower looks like it could be plucked right from the paper."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:00 pm
"Then there's at least four!" She said giggling, the young girl was now working on drawing his hair. It wasn't nearly as well drawn as the flower had been, or even as detailed, but it still looked decent. "Bneut doesn't mess up hair and eyes. I'm still learning on those things..." Sari smiled.  

Umi Nee Chan

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:22 pm
Seth chuckled and watched her draw more. "It's far better than what I could draw.... And I'm sure that if you keep at it, you'll always get better!" He wondered silently to himself what the other two flowers were like. He had liked Rosie, she'd seemed very sweet, but that was back when he was a child, he hoped she hadn't changed much.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff