Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ivalice Alliance

Back to Guilds

A Final Fantasy Fan Guild 

Tags: Final, Fantasy, Ivalice, Alliance, Roleplay 

Reply Ivalice Alliance
Introductions - New Members Come Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:37 pm
Hello and welcome Ren.... please; read the second paragraph of my post above yours.

That is all. =P  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:44 am
Maluc_Fieri
Welcome to the guild TRUEmetalBENDER, I do hope you have a name more easily typed, though that's just me.

You've joined our guild at an interesting time. We're currently going through a reformation of sorts and as a new member, I think your voice would be welcomed in our discussion. Obviously you can't give opinions on what changes need to be made, but fresh ideas will always be good to hear.

On a side note, I find it interesting that your user name says you're a metal bender, but you didn't list either Avatar: The Last Airbender, nor The Legend of Korra in the things you like. Still, I think we'll get along well with you.

I did not realize you responded to my intro, so hello!

I REALLY want this guild to be active so that I can spam thoughts about FFT, but it seems I am a bit late. I have even go the extreme of fighting with others on Gaia about FFT. It is a great system, story & adventure. What's not to love? Well, there are people out there who just don't get it. I understand if people don't appreciate it because they've only ever played the psp version, which is not awesome in my opinion, but... like... IT'S TACTICS! sweatdrop

Right, getting back to activity issues. I have thought about asking others to do a playthrough with me just to jog their memories so we can rp, or do anything else that would go on in this guild. I own every tactics game and appreciate each one. That being said, the original is beast, and MUST be kept alive. You guys supported the main game in the past, and the orders seem to be blurry, but can we jump into something now? Who needs a kick in the butt to get this to happen? *puts on boots*

My username is tied to my profession. I work for a custom fab shop and deal with steel all day. I've even got the guys to make symbols out of metal. The last one made was Avacyn's Collar from MTG. I understand if you don't know what that is... It seems nobody really does gonk

I do love Avatar though. It is unfortunate, but I would be from the Earth kingdom. My personality is just to cliche to be from anywhere else. I just finished the Legend of Korra! It was great! I hope they do something with it, because I want more vaudeville music and bending.

Anyways, I guess I am done spamming. I will support anything that goes on in the order of Leo as long as it stands. If you need a member for anything, contact me.

Until next time.

Layer upon layer, make your mark. Haste! *throws arm in air*  

TRUEmetalBENDER

Ivalice Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out