Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ivalice Alliance

Back to Guilds

A Final Fantasy Fan Guild 

Tags: Final, Fantasy, Ivalice, Alliance, Roleplay 

Reply Ivalice Alliance
Introductions - New Members Come Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aria_Knight_Lyrac

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:47 pm
Welcome Wolf, if you have anyone that you know that likes this series please feel free to throw a recommendation for us!

I am Lyrac, if you have someone who has... nevermind, I'm gonna get my a** kicked here..  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:16 pm
Yup Got my a** kickin boots on.
Welcome wolf!  

Hideookino

Romantic Explorer

Stray Dupre

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:00 am
Hi, I'm Stray, I'm 18 years old...I've liked Final Fantasy since I played VII, sorta started a bit late...but I love XII, the Battle system is awesome and Balthier is the bomb despite his low stats. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:00 pm
Blood-Stained Stray
Hi, I'm Stray, I'm 18 years old...I've liked Final Fantasy since I played VII, sorta started a bit late...but I love XII, the Battle system is awesome and Balthier is the bomb despite his low stats. ^_^

Welcome welcome!

Feel free to look around, chat, hang out, post ideas for RPs, make your own RPs, etc.  

Grim Fable

Distinct Elder

7,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Stray Dupre

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:13 pm
Grim Fable
Blood-Stained Stray

Welcome welcome!

Feel free to look around, chat, hang out, post ideas for RPs, make your own RPs, etc.

Thanks~!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:21 am
stressed Hiyas!
Names Kazuki Senju, real name Levi.
I love the Final Fantasy series and have played I, II, VII CC, VII DC, X, X-2, XII, Tactics(PS), Tactics Lion War(PSP), Tactics Advance, and Disidia.

I enjoy long walks on the beach and blowing the f*ck out of anything that is annoying to me. And yes, that means there is a bomb under every one of your chairs. }:]

I am a Libra.  

Kazuki Senju

Angelic Warlord

7,100 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Luneatha

Devoted Loverboy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:44 am
Hey Kazuki, welcome to IA! mrgreen And I'm not sitting on a chair, so I guess I'm safe from your bombs, lol. Hope you're gonna enjoy your stay here!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:13 am
Heyo!
I suck at intro posts, and I'm still trying to find out how to join an order. xD

uh, I have no names that I prefer, call me whatever. o3o  

MooMooJuice

Grim Fable

Distinct Elder

7,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:36 pm
MooMooJuice
Heyo!
I suck at intro posts, and I'm still trying to find out how to join an order. xD

Well hello there Momo, pleasure to meet you.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:36 pm
MooMooJuice
Heyo!

Can go on and on about joining Aries, but... that's up to you lol, anywho's Welcome! And same with Karuki, and same Stray Dupre, though I'm late by... 2 months lol.

Anywho's welcome to all of the new members that are probably been here lol.  

Aria_Knight_Lyrac

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:49 pm
Howdy! I am Jenn and HUGE final fantasy fan.
I am 38 years old and lifelong gaian at that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:23 am
Hey all! Name is Redd, 19 years old, and new (Again) to Gaia. I actually used to be a part of this guild a few years ago (Redd Phoenix) before I quit to focus on school work. But now that I'm in college, managing work and play is a lot easier, and I have more time for casual Gaia.

Anyway, I've always loved FF games, especially the tactics ones, and anything to do with Ivalice. So I'm really excited to be a part of this guild again, and happy to go in whatever direction the guild would like to move in order to gain further popularity and acclaim.

Additional Loves: House/Progressive/Dance Music (clubs rock), all sorts of video games, alcohol, partying, East Asian Studies, clothing, nice food, great hotels, and vacationing.

Thanks for the (re)acceptance to the guild! Let's have fun smile  

Redd Crim

TRUEmetalBENDER

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:17 am
User Image
I am so used to lurking that this intro is putting me off balance sweatdrop

I have been off Gaia for a while, but sorta' love the space and endless amount of nerds. FTW!

Do I like to roleplay? Yes. I have never done a Tactics rp... and think that is the best idea I've ever had. I would love to make a friend to rp with. This guild seems like the perfect place to do just that.

I realized that I've got to start rping again because I am making up stories in my head - you do it too so haha! (nelson laugh). The only thing is that I always revise before posting so that continuity doesn't suffer.

Well, don't know how much of an intro this really was... but it was fun. I will be seeing you around. Promise.

P.s. Things I like:
Claymore - FTW!
Full Metal Alchemist - Classic and awesome!
Plants - Can't live with them, can't live without them.
Birds - I own finches!
Cats - They are hilarious, nuff said.
The Beach - Volleyball anyone?
Playing Pokemon at the Beach - lolz, people don't know WHAT to think.
Drawing - maybe i will post something.
Roleplaying - Lurking and doing.
Kill Bill - My fav movie.
Magic The Gathering - THUMBS UP IF YOU LIKE THIS TOO!
Spam - Spamming will save the world.

If I was a Magic card:

I'd be a 4/4 Angel Avatar with Trample.

If I was a Tactic character:

I'd be a rogue lancer (that's right).

Cheers!

-TRUEmetalBENDER  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:33 am
Welcome to the guild TRUEmetalBENDER, I do hope you have a name more easily typed, though that's just me.

You've joined our guild at an interesting time. We're currently going through a reformation of sorts and as a new member, I think your voice would be welcomed in our discussion. Obviously you can't give opinions on what changes need to be made, but fresh ideas will always be good to hear.

On a side note, I find it interesting that your user name says you're a metal bender, but you didn't list either Avatar: The Last Airbender, nor The Legend of Korra in the things you like. Still, I think we'll get along well with you.  

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

RENstrawberry

Vicious Cutie-Pie

23,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:49 pm
Hello! try not to call me a noob im new to gaia, only been on here for about 9 months, i love Final Fantasy. My two favorite games on DS are
Final Fantasy XIII: Revenant Wings and Final Fantasy Tactics A2. You can just call me Ren none of this strawberry nonsense xd I love to draw and paint im 13 yeah im a baby -_-" but what i look for most in a guild is fun! Sorry if im not on a lot i don't go on this game constantly because it it summer ill try to get on more! blaugh  
Ivalice Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff