Reply Prayer Requests
Desperate for anything.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misayukim

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:32 pm
My mother had cancer. It was a pretty big cancer, over 12 cm. She has had a surgery and survived through the 50% of death with a lot of prayer. But now that I look at her after the surgery, she doesn't look like my mother. She's going through so much stuff in the hospitals, it's draining the life out of her.
She's not working right now. She doesn't have insurance, either. We receive couple of hospital bills everyday that are over a thousand dollars. It's just my mom and myself, a 2 people family. I have a job right now, $8 an hour. And I'm a student reporter for a magazine, but I don't get paid for that (it's non-profit). Everyone says, "Blessing you're only fifteen, no one will hire you." At times like this, I feel like my name doesn't fit me. I don't feel like a Blessing, or do I feel blessed.

So my prayer request is that God would stay with us through all this. And hopefully, I will find another job (that won't interfere with school) and that we won't have to be worrying about money anymore. Please pray for us! Prayer would be much appreciated!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:09 pm
Oh my God.........Blessing is such a beautiful name..... heart biggrin heart

Don't ever think it doesn't fit your personality. Everyone of us is a blessing from God. (that includes you silly whee )

Take initiative with your bills. Ask your church to help donate to your guys' uber amount of bills you get. Continue going to school. Thats something you won't regret. Keep a good-paying job that doesn't interfere with it. I pray you find one. I also pray that your mom's cancer does not return.

Oh, and keep telling yourself that you are a Blessing. Without you, you're mom wouldn't have much other help. I pray for you both!!!! God bless!!!! heart

Mjolnir The Hammer

misayukim

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:07 pm
Thanks so much. I felt so much better after reading your comment (:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:11 am
Very pretty name ^^
I wil pray for you at home and possibly even at the Christian Club at school biggrin  

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:02 pm
misayukim
Thanks so much. I felt so much better after reading your comment (:

You're so very welcome. I'm glad I've been able to help in some way, no matter how miniscule it may have been. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:45 pm
I shall pray for you. And blessing is such a beautiful name. I will pray for you tonight and even at "See you at the Pole" tomorrow. And Good Lucka nd God Bless you!  

de Falla

misayukim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:24 pm
Wow, thanks so much for all your replies&prayers(: I really feel like everything's getting a whole lot better.<3

BandNerdsRHot: I was alone @ the pole LOL. Christians @ our school aren't that passionate or they don't know about see you @ the pole since they're justttt from Korea rofl. But it was a good experience d: It was pretty quiet to pray by myself XD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:46 pm
Wow, that's the coolest name I've heard in a while!
anyways, I'm praying for you, and I'll get the people at my youth group to pray for you!
God is right there next to you and he's never gonna leave you!  

Questionable Quesadilla

Enduring Elder

11,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:02 pm
Dear Sister, I will pray for you now. God is probably testing your faith and stay with him. I will pray, and hope, that your mother gets better. And, if your mom is religous, if she does... go... she will be with the Kings of Kings! God Bless, and let His will take whichever course is to happen!

God Bless!  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff