Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!
[Guide] Astrology Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shivanti

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:20 pm
Aquarius, warning I am one and proud of it so forgive me if this is a little bias.
Between the days 22nd January and 18th February, Fixed, masculine air element and known as the water bearer. It is one of the few star signs represented by a human and ill let you interpret that. Aquarians ruling planet is traditionally Saturn, but modernly Uranus, so really its associated with both, the time of Aquarius is the second month of winter, when the snow and rain wipes everything clean, the days get longer and we look forward to the warmer weather. Physically Aquarius rules the ankle and circulatory system, the idea is that the ankle controls grace and fluidity like the thoughts in an Aquarians mind and the circulatory system spreads oxygen through the body like the Aquarian spreads its thoughts throughout humanity. Aquarius represents a search for ones self through activity that communicates and affirms the place as every individual in the race that is humanity. Aquarius loves mind games and challenges, doing all sorts of complex mental gymnastics that can lead to a preoccupation of the world inside the mid and thus an Aquarian can lose touch with the outside world and seem a bit distant at times. They way of thinking can seem a bit stubborn at times as once they have decided on something they keep at as a building block for future use and will defend that block, however if someone puts in logical evidence that will destroy that block an Aquarian will accept that evidence and use it to build a stronger block. Intellectual ability and intuitive inspiration make Aquarians an original thinker, natural scientist, inventor and innovator. Aquarius has a reputation of being the bohemian of the zodiac, looking for the interesting, original, unusual and new in people, ideas and experiences, collecting food for thought really. Aquarius will try anything once. Motivated by community spirit, they enjoy the company of those who think alike and will often seek out clubs, or groups (such as Gaia) so they can all work on the same idea together. Aquarians are friendly, kind and compassionate, a humanitarian by nature but they can be quite impersonal about human relations, not liking to play favorites. Aquarius has a revolutionary spirit in them , they’re need for human equality acts as problem with authority, leading down to an attack on hierarchal structures and a championing of the underdog. They also have high ideals for a utopia and a true democracy and this is the age of Aquarius so maybe well get there =P Occasionally Aquarians have ideas that work out well in their heads though and not so well in real life, due to them not always knowing reality, this doesn’t always work well with the revolutionary spirit. On the personal note Aquarius is first and foremost the friend, they love being in the company of others but due to us thinking too much we find we need time alone to ourselves a bit, this gives Aquarius a bit of a aloof, cold and unfeeling feeling. Despite a strong loyalty, partners will rarely be made to feel special due to Aquarius’s want to treat everyone equally, and they aren’t always the most passionate of lovers.

Aquarius also usually feels like life’s too good to be worrying about money and the such but they have the ability to deal with those things when needed, they tend to be immaterial people although what they have needs to be of quality. Aquarius really is a sign of the mind, you’ll find they have a problem understanding others emotions but wanting to help anyway, they can also just shut themselves off from emotions almost like a tap for some of us, and it wont affect them. A lot of things in an Aquarian are controlled by the mind, example I’m a bit psychosomatic, where how im feeling physically affects me, to the point where I’m violently sick due to a feeling of guilt. An Aquarians mind has a lot of control over the body. Also pissing off an Aquarian isn’t a good idea, they remember things and hold long grudges, good thing is you have to work pretty hard to push them over the edge due to them being very people loving people. Aquarians main problem and what it could learn about is the heart, something that Leo is a pro at (thus the two make good friends). If an Aquarian can learn to deal and treat other people’s emotions they can be very strong helpers and leaders, stay in this world but always look forward to the next as well.

And just one point that I’ve decided to make on this star sign, is these western signs aren’t necessarily what you are. Me being Aquarian is why I’ve decided to make this point now, I do suffer from most of the above but I’m not necessarily a very aloof person(I can be when I want to be though), and I don’t have too much problem dealing with my emotions or others, although I will always be able to put these things aside if I have too. But my Chinese star sign and a whole lot of other elements affect who I am too, every Aquarian will be alike but they will all also have some very big differences due to their upbringing and the such. For example my Chinese sign the horse is probably a reason why I can recognize the heart at times. Remember that when reading over these profiles, part of this will be you but only a part and everything can change.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:36 pm
Im sorry but it seems that this forum has failed, no one seems to be participating, and im not sure i can be bothered wasting time on this if no one is listening.  

shivanti

Bastenchury

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:29 am
I understand Andrew. I guess this thread is officallly closed. Thank you for trying to help though.

~Blessed be.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:20 pm
Errr...I'm sorry about not attending, but after a while, I kind of forgot to post here sweatdrop though I guess its kind of useless to apologize since it seems the class has become discontinued. Well anyway, I deeply regret forgetting this place, and I hope the class will continue.  

light_yamagi

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Spam Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:18 am
woah 'drew... that's a LONG post you got there... too bad this thread went down... even though it did go down I don't think opening posts should have been deleted =S

Didn't realise you were still active!

Anyone who wants to try and revive this thread or start their own since this one died, please do... a subject I am sure many are interested in... even if it takes a little cool-down period before someone fixes things.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:48 pm
User Image
Darn. I wish this was still open. I've been dying to learn about Astrology but I can't find anyone to teach me/ anywhere to learn. : /
User Image

oh heck

The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games