Reply Linkin Park Forever
Who Would You Spend Your Day With?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blue Berry Gum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:01 am
Ok just random dribble here driven by good ol' curiousity. If you could spend an entire day with two of the Linkin Park band members, who would you choose and why?

If I could have this wonderful chance, I'd choose Chester, the main singer because he does most of the singing, and I love his singing. I would also choose Brad, the band guitarist because I love the way he plays guitar, like in the beginging of No More Sorrow (I can't really tell if it's him or Phoenix, the bass guitarist, but I'm pretty sure it's Brad).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:30 am
It would proboly be Mike and Ron because Rob does not get that much attention so I would like to give it to him.  

kieshiada
Captain

Vampurr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:57 pm
Blue Berry Gum
Ok just random dribble here driven by good ol' curiousity. If you could spend an entire day with two of the Linkin Park band members, who would you choose and why?

If I could have this wonderful chance, I'd choose Chester, the main singer because he does most of the singing, and I love his singing. I would also choose Brad, the band guitarist because I love the way he plays guitar, like in the beginging of No More Sorrow (I can't really tell if it's him or Phoenix, the bass guitarist, but I'm pretty sure it's Brad).

Brad's the one with the fro. biggrin

I'd hang out with Chester and Mike, first. But I'd wanna hang out with Brad, too. And Mr. Hahn, Joe Hahn's pretty funny.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:23 pm
Rynella Chraus
Blue Berry Gum

Brad's the one with the fro. biggrin

I'd hang out with Chester and Mike, first. But I'd wanna hang out with Brad, too. And Mr. Hahn, Joe Hahn's pretty funny.

Well even Brad has fro, I'd still hang out with him, and maybe even play with his fro XD  

Blue Berry Gum

i A t t a c k e d

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:25 pm
Mike and Chester. Mike rocks my socks, and Chester looks cool. smile But mike is still better, he even has two bands. He also writes most songs and does most vocals. Yep yep.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:26 am
I think I cut them in 3 pieces and take from every member one part :p
because there all great, they all got good things, I like the guitar playing from Brad and the Drums of Rob, Mr. Hahn because of his nice mixes, Phoenix looks very goodhearted and I think you can make the greatist fun ever with Mike and Chester  

Angel of Smoke
Crew

Blue Berry Gum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:42 pm
Angel of Smoke
I think I cut them in 3 pieces and take from every member two parts :p
because there all great, they all got good things, I like the guitar playing from Brad and the Drums of Rob, Mr. Hahn because of his nice mixes, Phoenix looks very nice and I think you can make the greatist fun ever with Mike and Chester
Roflmao clever...I guess it'll count xp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:58 pm
I'd choose Rob and Brad probably.  

Twizted Child Eve

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

ToxiCookie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:26 am
I would so freakin chose Mike and Chester. Becuase Chester's just has such an awesome voice and Mike is hot and is very talented  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:06 pm
I'd love to hang out with Chester because he is the sex...and Brad because he has the BradFro! heart heart  

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Twizted Child Eve

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:24 am
Maybe Mike and Brad instead. xd I don't know. It's hard to choose.  
Linkin Park Forever

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games