Reply Prayer Requests
I have more than one

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fiery-ginger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:49 am
My great-grandma had a reaction to her diabetes so we're afraid she might die.

In my church a letter was sent was to all the parents in the youth group. The letter said a lot of mean things about pastor and our youth pastor. These things weren't ment to be mean but the way they were written offended many people.

My youth group is falling apart. The teenagers who are older are drinking doing drugs swaring in church and having sex. This is also going onwith some of the younger teenagers. They talk about all of it infront of kids from the kids church and one of them is our kids pastor's son.

Again for myyouth group... everyone in the youth group is deciding there are more important things than church so they skip and go to Chipotle, Caribou, Starbucks, and SA. I want my youth group to strive for God and want to follow him with their whole heart.

My final request is one for one of my best friends. She had sex with her boyfriend then they broke up now she is getting depressed again and I'm afraid she may start cutting again. She needs prayer.

Thank you for your prayer.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:58 pm
I'm very thankful I slipped across this thread. I pray DEEPLY that your friend stays well. Be with her and make your caring presence known. I hope your grandma gets and stays well. For your youth group, be the Samuel of the church. When others around you don't stay true, be true yourself to set an example and don't be hushed about it either. LET IT BE KNOWN!!! Let them know that what they're doing isn't what God would consider right to do. You're one of the elite that have stayed away from the temptation of drugs, sex, and alcohol: stay that way. 3nodding

I will pray..... mrgreen  

Mjolnir The Hammer

xX- C r A y O n Z -Xx

Dapper Autobiographer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:28 pm
That is really bad.. I will make sure that is in my prayers..  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games