Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:20 pm
No, seriously. I found a generator that will randomly create descriptions of catgirls. XD

EXAMPLE:
This confident catgirl has slitted, red eyes. She has medium-length, curly, white hair worn in an impractacal style. Her skin is dark, with red fur on her ears and tail. She has a graceful build. Her ears are perky, and her tail is long, brush-like and carried with a curve. She usually wears a futuristic looking leotard. People seem naturally attracted to her.

You can thank me later. XD
http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=catgirl  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:29 pm
Another: ((Post yours!))

This thoughtful catgirl has hooded, yellow eyes. She has short, silky, curly, blue hair worn in a straightforward style. Her skin is china-white, with blue fur on her ears and tail. She has a thin build. Her tail is bushy and carried straight. Her fashion preferences are best described as "goth."  

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ilikefluff

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:59 am
cool! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:25 pm
Heh. I was just thinking about something like this. Seek and ye shall find, right?

This calm catgirl has slitted, green eyes. She has long, straight, blue hair worn in a practical style. Her fur is blue. She has a slender figure. Her tail is thin and carried with a curve. Her fashion preferences are best described as "looking as professional as I can." Sometimes, she seems to know when things are about to happen.

Okay, I cheated. I generated a bunch of different catgirl descriptions and copied and pasted different pieces. But, I love the results!  

Trowa The Fearless

GS Sailor Saturn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:38 pm
Ah yes, the 7th Sanctum. They've got a fair few amusing generators...

This seductive catgirl has almond-shaped, purple eyes. She has neck-length, silky, straight, white hair worn in a complex style. Her skin is brown, with white fur on her ears and tail. She has a leggy figure. Her ears are rounded and close-set. Her fashion preferences are best described as "nearly lingere." Whenever possible, she enjoys showing off her body.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:55 pm
This mystical catgirl has round, red eyes. She has long, thick, straight, white hair worn in a tomboyish style. Her skin is brown, with orange fur on her ears and tail. She has an hourglass build. Her tufted ears are floppy, rounded and wide-set. She usually wears a gypsy dress., heres what mine poped up, sounds cool..must draw! 4laugh  

Keimori

duskcat

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:50 pm
This aloof catgirl has slitted, yellow eyes. She has waist-length, straight gray and blue hair, worn in a straightforward style. Her skin is peaches-and-cream-colored, with blue fur on her ears and tail. She has an athletic build. Her tail is long, plume-like and carried with a curve. She usually wears a southern-belle style dress.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:26 am
This witty catgirl has wide, gray eyes. She has neck-length, curly green hair with a gray patch in front, worn in a straightforward style. Her skin is white, with gray fur on her ears and tail. She has a thin figure. Her tail is plume-like and carried with a curve. She usually wears hotpants and a tube top. Parties are her natural environment.  

OMG!YourGonnaDIE!

Lonely Seeker

Meoww kitty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:11 pm
coool i love it  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:22 pm
This energetic catgirl has slanted, blue eyes. She has medium-length, wavy, red hair worn in an exotic style. Her fur is red. She has a petite build. Her tufted ears are alert, and her tail is brush-like and carried straight. Her fashion preferences are best described as "adventurer."
Yay  

Sex-Of-Death

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:31 pm
Trowa The Fearless

Okay, I cheated. I generated a bunch of different catgirl descriptions and copied and pasted different pieces. But, I love the results!

That's basically how they're made in the first place. XD

This innocent catgirl has deep-set, brown eyes. She has neck-length, thick, wavy, red hair worn in a formal style. Her skin is dark, and she has red fur with yellow ends on her ears and tail. She has a very feminine figure. Her tufted ears are alert and close-set, and her tail is short, thin and carried with a curve. She usually wears a unisex suit and trenchcoat. When she talks, she tends to use a lot of big words - and know exactly what they mean.

She sounds really interesting. XD

@Kei: Show us when you're done!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:39 am
This cruel catgirl has large, purple eyes. She has neck-length, curly, green hair worn in a tomboyish style. Her fur is green. She has a slender figure. Her ears are perky, pointed and close-set, and her tail is thin and carried with a curve. Her fashion preferences are best described as "punk rocker." She walks in a very sensual manner.  

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0

Keimori

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:04 pm
i just finished drawing mine, yays! I'll post it asap  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:07 am
Aw thats so cute!

Mines well rather true for me....(my hair is like the discription, I'm a bit curvy, but I don't check myself in the mirror lol rofl )

This vain catgirl has almond-shaped, blue eyes. She has short, silky, straight white hair with a red patch in front, worn in a feminine style. Her fur is white with red patches on her forearms and forelegs. She has a curvy build. Her tail is short, tapering and carried straight. She usually wears a respectable, plain dress. Checking her appearance in a mirror is a common activity for her.  

Ninja Poke

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:04 pm
xd Yeah, a lot of these are.

@Keimori: I'm waiting. XP  
Catgirl Fans United

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items