Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
I'm Creating A Website For Christians Site Link Is Up!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

tep

Benevolent Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:54 am
In all honesty, I am. I would like a list of people that will join for when I make this site. Come here suggest names for the site, things I should include in it (forums thread sections, specific titles to go under people's usernames(such as, Follower Of God, Jesus Freak, etc.), things like that.)
I have put this list here for people who are going to join the site just as soon as it is done. Now when you say that you want to join, say in the post your username here on Gaia and what your username will be on the site please. It will help as soon as I get the site up and running.
1.Tep (I will be the main Administrator of the site.)
2.Tahima (from another site)
3.halosavior (from another site)
4.dirtdevilgrunt13
5.Jesse (Zher)
6.Suhvanuh (x_coin_operated)
7.strmXtroopr(from another site)
8.PoppyDadswell
9.FearNoneButHim (Arachibutyrophobic)
Hopefully enough people will join so I make this list longer than ten names.

Depending on how many people join, I will decide on how many Administrator and Moderator positions will be given out. These positions will most likely be some of the first people who want to join and have their name put on the list.

Now depending on how many people want to join, will decide if I'm still going to create this site. If there aren't enough people who are going to join, I most likely won't make the site, so please help the cause.

Gaia: Arachibutyrophobic
The Cause: FearNoneButHim  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:52 pm
Tep...
Honestly...
I have been trying to do this ever since I joined this guild....

Count me in..  

dirtdevilgrunt13

Zher

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:21 pm
If you actually get the site going, then I will defiantly help.

Username:Zher
Username for the site: Jesse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:11 am
Yea, I'd like to join.
Here: x_coin_operated
Site: Suhvanuh

x_coin_operated

PoppyDadswell

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:02 pm
User Image

if you include me i could do a headcovering thread-although i admit i'm not good with computers though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:16 am
Well, since not many have really joined, I'm just going to throw the link on here so everyone can join.

Followers Of Christ

Please keep in mind that the site is still in the developement stage. I hope I can get it looking better soon along with a nice user database.  

tep

Benevolent Prophet

Arachibutyrophobic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:36 pm
tep
In all honesty, I am. I would like a list of people that will join for when I make this site. Come here suggest names for the site, things I should include in it (forums thread sections, specific titles to go under people's usernames(such as, Follower Of God, Jesus Freak, etc.), things like that.)
I have put this list here for people who are going to join the site just as soon as it is done. Now when you say that you want to join, say in the post your username here on Gaia and what your username will be on the site please. It will help as soon as I get the site up and running.
1.Tep (I will be the main Administrator of the site.)
2.Tahima (from another site)
3.halosavior (from another site)
4.dirtdevilgrunt13
5.Jesse (Zher)
6.Suhvanuh (x_coin_operated)
7.strmXtroopr(from another site)
8.PoppyDadswell
Hopefully enough people will join so I make this list longer than ten names.

Depending on how many people join, I will decide on how many Administrator and Moderator positions will be given out. These positions will most likely be some of the first people who want to join and have their name put on the list.

Now depending on how many people want to join, will decide if I'm still going to create this site. If there aren't enough people who are going to join, I most likely won't make the site, so please help the cause.

blueprints for the black market...

Hey, sure, I'm in.

Gaia: Arachibutyrophobic
The Cause: FearNoneButHim

And if I'm being inactive on gaia you can email me. (Yukizahpwnar@gmail.com)
^_~

...anberlin

Donate your extra tickets? Them's mighty appretiated!

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games