Reply Prayer Requests
Please, someone, pray for me and my family

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoIL Kurairu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:20 am
I need direction from God. The area in which I need direction is between Him and myself, but I would be very thankful if you were to include me in your prayers.

Also, if you could pray that my family might find their way to salvation as I have in the past year. Speak the joy of the lord over them in all that they do.

God bless you all.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:24 pm
Don't think that no one has looked at this prayer request. I will keep you in my prayers. I try to keep as many people as possible in my thoughts and prayers. Just keep hoping for a solution to your problems and God will give you an answer.  

Mjolnir The Hammer

GreerMerle

Dapper Gaian

1,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:51 pm
I'll pray for you! Heres a few verses that I hope will help you:
-Psalm 139 (its too long to put here!)
-1 Peter 3:15 "But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer so everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have."
-Zephaniah 3:17 "The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."
-Phillipians 1:6 "Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
-Philippians 3:13-14 "But one thing I do: forgetting what is behind and straining towards what is ahead, I press on towards the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward."
-1 Chronicles 16: 8-36 (the whole passage is good, but I'm putting verses 23-25) "Sing to the Lord, all the earth! Tell of His salvation from day to day. Declare His glory among nations, His marvellous works among all the peoples! For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised..."  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games