Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Just a Little Question: Pro-choice or Pro-life? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arachibutyrophobic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:53 pm
blueprints for the black market...

Hmm.
I'm against murder.
And murder is... quite simply
Making the decision of when and how someone's going to die.
And God has a plan.
I'm sure that if you were irresponsible and stuff like that, then boo hoo.
And then if you were raped or something,
(God forgive me for being filled with hate towards rapists),
You should probably just raise the baby with all the love you can muster,
Unconditionally.

...anberlin

Donate your extra tickets? Them's mighty appretiated!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:55 pm
ryokomayuka
Cyberpunk Hero
ryokomayuka
Is the unborn baby not a human?

Did I ever say that?

In fact, have I ever commented on the "humanity" of anything yet?

ryokomayuka
A far as the fly it has a right to live but not many people get up and arms when one is killed. Anything that is alive has the right to live.

Wait.

Flies are alive. According to you, they have the right to live. Does that mean you would support legislation making it illegal to kill flies?

And what does "not many people get up [in] arms when one is killed" have to do with anything?

ryokomayuka
Edit: I have a question. Why are you debating me about my views?

Because your views hurt people. That's a really good reason to debate someone's viewpoint.

What are you trying to a gain by debating me.

I am in no position to change the laws. I have a right to my opinion which I generally keep to myself. I don't debating in real life. My opinion don't hurt anyone. I keep them to myself. I'm not out there trying to make it illegal. I pray for it but that's all.

The only legislation I would suppose is by making abortion more restrictive. Abortion hurts people before physical and mental and I don't like that. Abortion can leave physical and mental scares.

I don't know you view. So I don't know what you have said about humanity. I don't really know anything about you.

Uhm, yeah.
why are you trying to convince us otherwise?
They're not /your/ views.
Not everyone's gonna conform to your ideas.
Stop being annoying.

...anberlin

Arachibutyrophobic

ryokomayuka

Familiar Member

10,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:40 pm
Arachibutyrophobic
ryokomayuka
Cyberpunk Hero
ryokomayuka
Is the unborn baby not a human?

Did I ever say that?

In fact, have I ever commented on the "humanity" of anything yet?

ryokomayuka
A far as the fly it has a right to live but not many people get up and arms when one is killed. Anything that is alive has the right to live.

Wait.

Flies are alive. According to you, they have the right to live. Does that mean you would support legislation making it illegal to kill flies?

And what does "not many people get up [in] arms when one is killed" have to do with anything?

ryokomayuka
Edit: I have a question. Why are you debating me about my views?

Because your views hurt people. That's a really good reason to debate someone's viewpoint.

What are you trying to a gain by debating me.

I am in no position to change the laws. I have a right to my opinion which I generally keep to myself. I don't debating in real life. My opinion don't hurt anyone. I keep them to myself. I'm not out there trying to make it illegal. I pray for it but that's all.

The only legislation I would suppose is by making abortion more restrictive. Abortion hurts people before physical and mental and I don't like that. Abortion can leave physical and mental scares.

I don't know you view. So I don't know what you have said about humanity. I don't really know anything about you.

Uhm, yeah.
why are you trying to convince us otherwise?
They're not /your/ views.
Not everyone's gonna conform to your ideas.
Stop being annoying.

...anberlin

I wasn't really to convince anyone. I know not everyone is going to conform to my ideas. I was just replying to his post.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:57 am
i'm definately pro-life. no matter what you call abortion, it's still killing babies. if you're mature enough to have sex, you ought to be responsible enough to accept the consequences if something goes wrong.  

secondthoughts101

secondthoughts101

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:01 am
as for rape... it's difficult, but it's still half your baby, and it's still a life, so you should respect that. i've never been put in that position, but i believe i'd still at least have the baby. if worse comes to worst, you can still put the kid up for adoption. it's better than no chance at all.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff