Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Girly girl follow up thread.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you. Here's some gold.
  I don't do this type of thing for gold, I do it because I care.
  GOLD! Gimme!
View Results

Manual Calavera

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:32 pm
Well, #2 is gone for a week and she FINALLY understands that I want to stay just best friends (which I think hurt her a bit more than I wanted to).

#1 and I have reset our relationship and I think it'll last a while longer, but I still think it's doomed to failure unless some major changes occur.

#3 remains safely out of my reach.

And I helped someone feel better after being in a train-wreck of a breakup, so praise God for that.

FREE HUGS FOR EVERYBODY!

~hugs anyone who wants one~  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:19 pm
::Hug:: At least #2 understands now, and you don't have #3 making it even worse. But here's a question. I understand you don't want to hurt #1, but if those major changes don't occur, would you break up with her? You might want to consider that. You don't want to be stuck in a relationship just for someone else. It would just end up hurting her even more at a later time while making you miserable during the relationship, and even more afterwards.  

Sarcastic_Angel

Manual Calavera

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:13 pm
I'm letting God guide my steps on it. I will break up with her only if I feel it the RIGHT thing to do.

Hope that makes sense.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:06 pm
plenty of sense. good answer.  

Sarcastic_Angel

sunshinehearttrob

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:24 pm
i hope everything works out. but they eventually do in one way or anyother in this weird world. and apprentate the hugs. hugs for everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:50 pm
o_O The Face says hi.
Well, #2 is gone for a week and she FINALLY understands that I want to stay just best friends (which I think hurt her a bit more than I wanted to).

#1 and I have reset our relationship and I think it'll last a while longer, but I still think it's doomed to failure unless some major changes occur.

#3 remains safely out of my reach.

And I helped someone feel better after being in a train-wreck of a breakup, so praise God for that.

FREE HUGS FOR EVERYBODY!

~hugs anyone who wants one~

*hugs* yay, ill keep praying though  

promised_child

The Noble Protoman.exe

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:48 pm
I still can't help you with that matter.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games