Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
PLEASE HELP! can not think when this is on my mind.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hi
  hi
View Results

Crunched Up Cookie

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:42 pm
hi. i made two other topics bout him. but this time its a good thing. okay. this may take a while so thanks for reading. okay. one day at school my two friends pulled me behind the basketball court. my other two friends wanted me to go the other way. (we are all best frineds). and the boy i like, sam, was there wth his friends. they tugged and i screamed. becuase it hurt, with my arms beign tugged. well anyways he came over and looked at me. my school is right by a elementary school. so the supervisor there told us we were in their playground so we had to go. right when sam was gonna say soemthing crying . that night. i had to take out the garbage. i live in a apartment building. and my little sister held the door open for me. she said she saw sam come out onto his padio and watch me walk to the garbage. and today, me and my friend are not heavy enough to swing my other smaller friend around this swingy thing. ( my school treats everybody like babies. they just bought the school a playground). well sam walked over. and i am a demanding person. i yelled "hey you. yea you. push her". he pushed her and asked me if i wanted a turn. of course i said no because it hurts my hands. then my friends an i were walking threw the feild. and i found a really long skipping rope in the grass. i swung it. and got my legs all tangled. sam walked over but his friends called him over to paly some more soccer (bitches....). so what i am wondering is, does he like me?

EDIT: when i walke dhome from school today he was walking with hsi frineds. i was behind them. and he jumped up onto a high ledge thing then looekd at me quickly. he then turned around but kept peeking back over at me. scary....  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:57 am
well, is he acting different from what you know he used to be?
anyhows, just try to be more open to him and befriend him more then see what happens next...
try to show him that you're interested always but not in an OVER way...
maybe that way, if he does like you, he'll puck up the courage to... yeah...
i hope that helped... sweatdrop

syndar24

Crunched Up Cookie

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:36 pm
it did thanks. (and thanks for reading the long post)  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:22 pm
OH GOD! HE GOT A HAIRCUT! he looks so cute.  

Crunched Up Cookie

syndar24

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:28 am
Crunched Up Cookie
it did thanks. (and thanks for reading the long post)

no prob wink
*~ heart ~*

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces