100%
 100%  [ 19 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Potter351

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:15 pm
dumbledore was getting to close was i thinking i had a bad feeling in the back of my head after they left to get the horcuxe that someone was gonna die.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:17 pm
snape was the hbp i thought it was tom riddle you know 50 years ago  

Potter351

Empress_Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:24 pm
Potter351
snape was the hbp i thought it was tom riddle you know 50 years ago

I thought it was Severus before the book even came out, and as soon as Harry got the Potions book, I thought that was Sev's, too. So when I found out that the Potions book was the HBP's, it all kind of came together.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:53 pm
seriously how old is snape.  

Potter351

Empress_Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:52 pm
Potter351
seriously how old is snape.

Same age as the Maraders, which makes him about 37 in Harry's 6th year.
The theory goes that the book was his mother's, or at least second hand, becuase Sev never really seemed that wealthy (another possible reason for joining the DE's).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:57 am
Ehem... Dumbledore was not near death... since when could a near-death person ride a broom or cast a spell? Dumbledore knew that if Malfoy didn't get the job done, Malfoy would get killed. Dumbledore is optimistic, and thus, he probably believed that Malfoy would do something great, and he traded his life for Malfoy's. The argument in the forest was probably about that, as somebody else posted in another thread.

Hamaon

Niozik

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:43 am
bigb00tygurl
right, so i dunno if this is considered a spoiler but i'm gonna talk about the book so i spose it is considered one. now, my one friend called me a dork for crying and the other one said "oh god, then i know i'll cry cuz i cried when sirius died" i just cannot believe dumbledore actually died. and i cant believe snape killed him....traitor. and speaking of snape....HIM?! the HBP, there's something i never expected. and he doesn't deserve that title. who all cried and/or is pissed with the results of the story?

I think Dumbledore wanted Snape to kill him, he would have died anyways becuase of the potion he drank?!  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff