Back to Guilds

Reply Prayer Requests
It wasn't supposed to be you...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read this?
  Yes, and I'm praying for you and your friends!
  ... :ninja: No...
View Results

Azarhael Morganti

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:33 pm
Recently, my life has been rocking around every which way. Friends not getting along with other friends, school work getting harder...

A few things in particular that I would ask you to pray for, though.

A very special friend of mine, he is a guy, left my school recently. He is going to a school closer to his home but he left behind his friends (one of them being my brother). His life has been on the rocks lately, he has been thinking things that just make me want to cry because he shouldn't be the one going through that, he is such a wonderful person. I understand that he is Christian but I ask that you would pray for a stronger bond to form between him and Christ.

Now me.
I have a fairly small circle of friends and none of them seem to want to get along with one another any more. Friends A, B, C and F can't stand friend D, friend A dislikes friend B, friend C and friend B are pretty good friends, friends A and C are really good friends... They are all in other circles of friends and It feels like if they all stop getting along together, I'll be left alone. They are my only friends, there is really no one else for me to run to at school. I don't want to be alone. EVER again. I've been there once and I don't wanna go back.
(Also, friend A is in denial [kinda]. She is suffering through relationship issues and it's not easy for her.)

Lets see... Friend A is Lutheran, friend B is atheist (pretty much), friend C is Mourman, friend D is Jewish, friend F is atheist as well (I think). Pray that they would be lead to God, please. I love them all so much. Oh, there is another one that hasn't been around recently who is Wickan (sp?) and there is another who is atheist as well (these last two are in Middle School so I don't see them often).

Also, my school work has been getting heavier and harder and every night I go home and get on my computer to get away from reality and my homework just doesn’t get done.

Lastly, pray for my brother. He is heavily straying from the path of God. I ask that you would pray for God to direct him down the right path once again and that his girlfriend (also atheist [I think]) would be lead to God as well.

WOW, that was a lot. The first issue is really the most important (to me); I don't want to loose him. He is a great person and it terrifies me to think that I might loose him.

Update:
Okay, now my brother is saying that he is not Christian. He is having lots of thoughts of suicide and almost ran away last week. I am so terrified that I might loose him to something that I almost lost myself to years ago. I don't want to loose my brother.

I ask that you would pray for him to be saved and that all his troubles would be eased by the grace of God and that he would see that. I ask that you would pray for my brothers eyes to be opened to what is true.

Thank you.

Update 2: Well, my friend (the guy, the first one I talked about) and I are going to the Black and White SemiFormal dance at my school tonight (I'm SO happy!) and he seems a lot happier.

School is coming to a close, so I've got finals, a few more homework assignments, but not much more.

My brother... He needs prayer.

I'm happy about quite a bit. But my brother still needs help.
Thank you so much for the prayer!

Update 3: Well, another update. My brother and I were at a friends birthday where we were doing extreme stunts and stuff such as an invisible half pipe, jumping off from the hight of 2 stories, etc and it was a lot of fun until my brother cracked his tooth. Horizontally. Because it was horizontally cracked, it cracked up and into the roots so he is gunna have to have it pulled but that can't happen until at least Monday (this happened Thursday). He is in pain and I feel really bad for him.
The first friend that I talked about very first in this post... He is doing so much better (from what I can tell). If he isn't, I would hope that of all people he would tell me. He seems to be doing so well, I just ask that you would pray for his walk with the Lord to strenghten.
As well as mine. I am having a horrible time having my devotions every night, in fact, I'm not sure I know where my devotion book is right now. Good thing I'm trying to clean up my room.
sweatdrop
My brother still seems hopeless but anything can happen through Christ. ^^
I also ask that you would pray for my future, I am nervous about what I'm gunna do for a living. What I really want to do is act but it's hard to get into that business. I also think that it would be fun to be a geneticist. I've got some pretty strange dreams that I want to see come true but I ask that you would pray for God to give me direction and get my life back on track throughout the 2 month summer.
Thank you so much for your prayers!
God Bless  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:34 pm
I will pray for you, your brother, and all of your friends.
I understand about your friends, my friend recently started believeing wican and I dont know what to say to her.
I dont know what it would be like with almost all your friends not being Christians.
I hope everything works out ok for you!!  

Amanda_S_C

Azarhael Morganti

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:50 pm
Hynata Huga
I will pray for you, your brother, and all of your friends.
I understand about your friends, my friend recently started believeing wican and I dont know what to say to her.
I dont know what it would be like with almost all your friends not being Christians.
I hope everything works out ok for you!!
Thank you so much.
Yeah, it's pretty odd. I went to a Christian school for k4 through 4th grade and 5th and up to 9th (which I'm in right now) have been at a public school. I was so amazed at the way people acted when I switched schools. And having so few Christian friends is so hard...
I want to go back to my old school. I miss it. Then again, I'd be leaving my friends.

Thank you so much!  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:05 pm
Ur welcome!
Anytime you want to talk just Pm me.
I've never gone to a Christian School, but I understand what you mean, Alot of people in my school cuss and make fun of people for no reason and it makes me upset.
Its really hard not to just scream at them and tell them their acting so stuipid. *sigh* I have a bad temper when people at school act like that.
Sorry I got carried away xp  

Amanda_S_C

Azarhael Morganti

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:13 pm
Hynata Huga
Ur welcome!
I've never gone to a Christian School, but I understand what you mean, Alot of people in my school cuss and make fun of people for no reason and it makes me upset.
Its really hard not to just scream at them and tell them their acting so stuipid. *sigh* I have a bad temper when people at school act like that.

It's okay. I do it a lot. >.<

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:38 pm
[.Champagne.]
Hynata Huga
Ur welcome!

lol ok ^_^  

Amanda_S_C

Azarhael Morganti

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:42 pm
Hynata Huga
[.Champagne.]
Hynata Huga
Ur welcome!

lol ok ^_^
And now we're off topic.

Well, my friend (who is a guy (from the first request)) seems to be doing better! Thank you so much for the prayers!  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:10 pm
Hm... Well, I've been in somewhat of a predicament, but all of my friends are "Catholic", and they seem to be starting to dislike me. I have two awesome friends that happen to be "outcasts" (kinda) and I think they're cool, but no one else does. =/ One of these friends moved to a different school last year, but we still keep in touch.

Well, I'll make sure to pray for you, your brother, and all of your friends when I do my nightly prayers. biggrin  

Bane Ad Vitam

Amanda_S_C

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:20 pm
[.Champagne.]
Hynata Huga
[.Champagne.]
Hynata Huga
Ur welcome!

lol ok ^_^
And now we're off topic.

Well, my friend (who is a guy (from the first request)) seems to be doing better! Thank you so much for the prayers!

That's great I'll keep praying though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:20 pm
Well, another update. My brother and I were at a friends birthday where we were doing extreme stunts and stuff such as an invisible half pipe, jumping off from the hight of 2 stories, etc and it was a lot of fun until my brother cracked his tooth. Horizontally. Because it was horizontally cracked, it cracked up and into the roots so he is gunna have to have it pulled but that can't happen until at least Monday (this happened Thursday). He is in pain and I feel really bad for him.
The first friend that I talked about very first in this post... He is doing so much better (from what I can tell). If he isn't, I would hope that of all people he would tell me. He seems to be doing so well, I just ask that you would pray for his walk with the Lord to strenghten.
As well as mine. I am having a horrible time having my devotions every night, in fact, I'm not sure I know where my devotion book is right now. Good thing I'm trying to clean up my room.
sweatdrop
My brother still seems hopeless but anything can happen through Christ. ^^
I also ask that you would pray for my future, I am nervous about what I'm gunna do for a living. What I really want to do is act but it's hard to get into that business. I also think that it would be fun to be a geneticist. I've got some pretty strange dreams that I want to see come true but I ask that you would pray for God to give me direction and get my life back on track throughout the 2 month summer.
Thank you so much for your prayers!
God Bless  

Azarhael Morganti

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:51 pm
I'm definitely keeping all those things in my prayers. I'll pray for friends A, F, E, T, U, O....ah, heck, I'M PRAYIN' FOR ALL OF 'EM! sweatdrop

Also, about pursuing your career, don't think so far-fetched about becoming an actor. No dream is impossible. biggrin

I pray that God can help your brother, as well as any family member going through any pain or suffering or what have you. God Bless and I hope things get better for you. mrgreen

Also, if you would like to talk more, add me. I only have 3 friends. xp

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff