Do You Think...?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tep

Benevolent Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:26 pm
Ok. Overnight, it was really hot in my room while I was trying to get to sleep, so I turned on my fan so it would cool. Down and to help me get to sleep by not being so hot I normally take off my pants(don't worry, I wear boxers) and my covers. I drift off and fall asleep and I wake in the morning to find that my covers are back on me. I normally wake up another time during the night to turn off my fan because it can get cold in my room after my fan is on for so long, but this time, I did not.

Do you think that God and/or Jesus could have came down from Heaven and put my covers back on me to keep me warm? The reason I ask is because I posted my signature as a picture on another internet site that I get on and I start talking to one of my friends about how much I love God and Jesus, so, I thought that maybe one of them came down from Heaven and put my covers back on me for me expressing my love for them.

So, tell me, do you think that this could have happened?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:20 pm
Occam's razor says it was a family member.  

Kuroi Kokoro no Mendori

Sarcastic_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:37 pm
it's possible, but when we're asleep, we move around. Ever heard of sleepwalkers? or violent sleepers (I'm one xd )? We all move to some degree, so it's more likely you subconsciously knew you were cold and had your body move to pull the covers up. Sorry to disappoint you. But Jesus does love you!!! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:04 pm
i could have been angels. we all have ministering angels  

promised_child

tep

Benevolent Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:19 pm
Sarcastic_Angel
it's possible, but when we're asleep, we move around. Ever heard of sleepwalkers? or violent sleepers (I'm one xd )? We all move to some degree, so it's more likely you subconsciously knew you were cold and had your body move to pull the covers up. Sorry to disappoint you. But Jesus does love you!!! heart
I know he does and I love him back.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:36 am
Gah! Jesus!
I'm not christian, nothing against you guys.  

-Luthien123-

vampy dave

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:42 pm
I am Christian and I honestly doubt it was anything other than you realizing you were cold in your sleep and pulling your covers on you. I do it ALL THE TIME.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:33 pm
Is it possible? Yes.
Is it likely? probaly not.

While God can do anything he wants, I have to agree with the other people. It was more likely you happened to subconsciously know you were cold and so your body instinctively pulled your covers up.  

CCubed

dBEf-GAEc-18E-BBAf

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:19 am
Well, the first thing I would have thought of was something more likely and logical. While any higher power could very easily put a cover on you (or take it off), why would your first thought be the power doing so? rofl Is it not more likely that you yourself or a family member moved the cover? In fact, take a completely different perspective on this. A demon moved the cover to heat you back up because it knew that you were hot and didn't like it . . .

Oh, if only children in the cold streets were so lucky as to have the angels come down upon them, and cloak them with warmth, aye?  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games