Reply The Charmed Ones-An RP Forum [CASTING!]
Investigator's Station

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yelrac7

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:25 pm
Jayne yawned as she read the Halliwell file again. This was at least her 30th time and she was beginning to get bored with it. "Now I know there has to be something that can give me a hint here," she said to herself. She flipped through the file until she came to a page that a former investigator, named Andy Trudeau, had placed there. It was an article on witchcraft and black magic. "I know my mother always talks about that stuff, but it can't be true."
Jayne stood up and walked out of the precinct leaving behing the confusing file. She slowly made her way to her car and began driving home. Lights flashed when she was close to her home and realized that there had been a wreck, but didn't pay any close attention to it, although she did think that one of the vehicles looked an awful lot like her mother's SUV. She shrugged the thought off and continued to drive home.
When she walked in the door, she called her boyfriend, Chad's, name and waited for a reply. She heard him come down the hardwood stairs and he had a distraught look on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:36 pm
nice story! whee  

alina3519

The Charmed Ones-An RP Forum [CASTING!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas