-i.....-
.....rose
-i-......-
-i-.......-
....._ rose
[quote...........-"]
-i-........-
and theres a ghost in my house! -_-

then why dont you move out of you house?

i caint my family isint rich D:
no matter how manny times we make it leave with holly water and stuff....
it comes back like the next day or ******** messing with my dreams
it took my necklace and i coulldint find it till sunday
i have a necklace on evrey single second of my life on
and one morning i woke up and it was gone and
a week later it was on the fridge..... my stuff keeps being pushed off the shelves
ITS PISSING ME OFF! im about to get like 20 preachers and 100 crosses all over the house just to get rid of it m about to do some research to see who lived in this house a long time ago like the past 3 or 5 people that lived in the haouse before us then before them only lived in the house a few months maybe a year cuz of it
and ive lived in this house since i was 5 and its driving me crazy kill me
D:

eh... good luck, where are you?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:18 am

Wow, scary.
I dont really believe in ghosts, but wow! whee

I Am Roxy

da_shortness

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:23 am
I don't really believe in ghosts too much either. well, im not actually sure if I do or not. It's hard to decide.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:42 am
cool a ghost ^^ and a funny one razz moves stuff all the time heart  

Ayakashi-sama

Desirable Sex Symbol

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Racookie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:01 am
I did some research about ghosts and they're known for that they keep replacing stuff ((if they exist)). If they exist, you need you let it know that you are not scared of him. it sounds silly , but you need to talk to him.Or you can try to channel "positive energy".Just intimidate him  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:21 pm
Hum... the worst ghost I ever had was an old lady who would either turn the vcr off if she didn't like to movie, or the tv... and it was one of those old tv's that you had to push the nobbie thing in.

She wasn't too bad of a lady, she was nice and never stole anything, but we had some troubles telling her not to turn things off while we're watching them!

No wait, the worst one we had was probably my moms grandmother (that's who we blame it on, anyways, since she had just died before it happeed and she HATED my mother)... I was sitting in the chair and my mom was in the couch, and there was one of those big old iron cream seperator things behind the couch with a plant in it, and I saw something move behind mom (not plant) and jumped, mom moved to the side 'cause she saw where I was looking, and as soon as she got out of the way, the big metal bowl fell right where her head was!
I was scared. If that thing had've hit mom, she would be REALLY hurt, it it didn't crack her skull or neck.

We just told her that look, you can't be doing that. We're alive, we're trying to live our lives, and you already had a long full life. Move on, and get out of our house!

But not all ghosts are bad. My grandpa (I know it's him, because this doesn't happen to me, it happens to mom).. tells her thing in her dreams. One night, he told her to go plug the phone in NOW. She woke up, and went and looked, and sure enough the phone was unplugged, so about two minutes after she plugged it in, the hospital called saying that my dad had been hurt badly at work and was in the hospital.
He's told her a few other things over the years, too. Right before I graduated, and I had found out that my grandma wasn't coming, he came and told mom to tell me not to worry that she wasn't going to be there because he would be there. It was so hard not to cry during the ceremony 'cause I kept thinking that he was there, and I missed him so darmn much that it hurt. Even now, I cant think about him without crying, and he died 12 years ago....

But yes. Anyways, back to your problem... Just try talking to the ghost. Ask it not to take your things, and please be respectful of your personal belongings. If it doesn't listen, try asking it whats wrong? Why is it acting this way? You could always try making an oijia board and letting it talk through that, but if the board gets possessed by a bad spirit, you're supposed to cut the board into seven pieces and bury it away from the house... so be careful! And DONT ask it to show you a sign that it's there. We've had some bad experiences with that. sweatdrop Stupid phone wouldn't leave us along all night!  

Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ants In Your Pants

Big Lover

16,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:40 pm
NO NO
no boreds
those have evil spirits in them
any way i know its here
im not going to ask
one time noooo
3 times
ok when i was....7?
my bed faced the door and evrey night for 3 days
it only hapened once at night
the bathroom door would slowly open and creek
ide cover my head i was scared D:
its pissing me off now
and when evrey one moved out of the house but my dad
he'd wake up cuz he'd here stuff moving around the house
he looked and looked but no one was there D:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:43 am
OMG intresting stories.I'm into ghost and ream stuff.Like she said, you have to talk to the ghost or it'll keep scaring you.((scaaarrey door))  

Racookie

Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:19 am
No, not all boards have evil spirits in them. Generally when it is a 'bad' spirit, the planchette (pointer thingie) points to random letters and doesn't do what it's supposed to, or they say nonsence, but I've never come across an actual ghost who wished me and my friends harm.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:56 pm
FlamingAngel666
No, not all boards have evil spirits in them. Generally when it is a 'bad' spirit, the planchette (pointer thingie) points to random letters and doesn't do what it's supposed to, or they say nonsence, but I've never come across an actual ghost who wished me and my friends harm.
'kay , now you're scaring me.  

Racookie

Angel Bella Lovely

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:59 pm
Racookie
FlamingAngel666

haha sorry. I'm really into the supernatural, and have always lived with ghosts, or whatever it could be called. There's just some things that science can't explain ^^
Like the lamp that turned on and off by itself when it was unplugged! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:36 pm
Roxy8008

Wow, scary.
I dont really believe in ghosts, but wow! whee

Hula Hoop Baby

Racookie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:44 am
FlamingAngel666
Racookie
FlamingAngel666

haha sorry. I'm really into the supernatural, and have always lived with ghosts, or whatever it could be called. There's just some things that science can't explain ^^
Yeah i'm also in the supernatural , but you probably know more about it then me^^ i'm on a forum where they talk about that stuff, but it's in dutch sorry^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:47 am
FlamingAngel666
Racookie
FlamingAngel666

I saw a video on youtube ((it could be fake but it looked pretty real)) and they had a music toy , with a bird , and when you turn it on it starts to sing right, but suddenly it starts making weird noises very scary and when they take out the batteries , it still continues making a loud scary noise.They filmed the toy making those noises before they threw it away cause it was scaring them ^^  

Racookie

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff