Virginia Tech.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

retrouvailles

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:22 pm
We (as a guild, as a people.) are very much aware that Satan has been very active in the recent months to bring forth a great amount of hurt and destruction in the homes and families here and abroad...

So Let's Pray.

Pray for the families who lost their son, daughter, brother, sister... pray that God's love and comfort will wrap around them.

Pray for the family of Seung Hui Cho...
The guilt, the burden, and the anguish will be overwhelming... Even though he was the shooter, they also lost a son when he commited suicide. Pray for their comfort as well as the victims, please.

Pray for the VT community as they grieve... for their healing, and for the hope of God to be found...

pray against the loss of focus...
we are seeing so much blame being attributed. The people are focusing on what's unchangeable when they could concentrate on the future, on healing.

and pray for yourself.

the reports say that Seung Hui "was very quiet, always by himself," that "Cho was a young man who apparently left little impression in the Virginia Tech community. Few of his fellow residents of Harper Hall said they knew the gunman, who kept to himself." Pray that we as followers of Christ will be more effective in spreading God's love and caring for everyone. There is a person like this in every community, every school, and they need God's love most of all.

God bless Virginia Tech.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:35 am
Ash's online prayer:

God, i ask that look over the family and friends of those lost in VT shooting. i ask that you be with them now in this time of need. Make your presence know at that school loard. I know that you can help them, even if no body else can.
Amen  

Wakein

Karo Kiba

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:15 am
It almost makes me ashamed that they say the shooter might've been autistic, since I am autistic as well. I have been praying for them all over the past few months.  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games