LanceTilmitt

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:58 am
Okay I have many things to say.

1. There new single "What I've Done" off there new album Minutes To Midnight
(May 15 2007) is cool.

2. How can I text LP?

3. I heard that Mike won't rap as much and that was one of my favorite things
about that band.

4. Quit bitching about the Linkin park Jay-Z Collision Course, complaining you didn't like it won't make it go away retards.

5. By the way ... I liked the Collision Course.

6. Your not a fan if you only like 1 or 2 songs and only heard a few. Your a fan when you've heard alot and like alot.

7.You're a BIG fan when you've heard every song, know every song, listen to them constantly, have every album, are in LPU and LPST, talk about them almost constantly, know everything you can about them, have every article from every magazine, every interview on tape, and will do anything to get noticed by them.

8. Your a REALLY BIG fan when you have Linkin Park tatoos.

9. Go listen to Linkin Park ... NOW!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:14 am
some1 say sommat ...  

LanceTilmitt

Unforgettable Sound
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:49 am
LanceTilmitt
Okay I have many things to say.

1. There new single "What I've Done" off there new album Minutes To Midnight
(May 15 2007) is cool.

2. How can I text LP?

3. I heard that Mike won't rap as much and that was one of my favorite things
about that band.

4. Quit bitching about the Linkin park Jay-Z Collision Course, complaining you didn't like it won't make it go away retards.

5. By the way ... I liked the Collision Course.

6. Your not a fan if you only like 1 or 2 songs and only heard a few. Your a fan when you've heard alot and like alot.

7.You're a BIG fan when you've heard every song, know every song, listen to them constantly, have every album, are in LPU and LPST, talk about them almost constantly, know everything you can about them, have every article from every magazine, every interview on tape, and will do anything to get noticed by them.

8. Your a REALLY BIG fan when you have Linkin Park tatoos.

9. Go listen to Linkin Park ... NOW!!!

I have many replies for this.

1) I agree.
2) Even though this is reference to #7, but aren't you in LPST? Isn't that where you would find out. I've found out, but I really can't tell.
3)I heard the same thing. So I asked them.
4)Don't call other people in this forum retards. We're all friends.
5)Same here. Really shows what Rock and Rap can do.
6)I guess so. But that doesn't apply to anyone in this guild. I don't think.
7)I'm gonna cross out what I've become (pun COMPLETELY intended xp ) in that paragraph you wrote. And add a little more.

You're a BIG fan when you've heard every song, know every song, listen to them constantly, have every album, are in LPU and LPST, talk about them almost constantly, know everything you can about them, have every article from every magazine, every interview on tape, and will do anything to get noticed by them.
Love their side project Fort Minor (Mike should be appreciated too.) Am in the FMM. Have their album and the mixtape, the instrumental album, the SCOM/Dolla EP, and the Petrified/RTN single.

I'd say the FM stuff makes up for what I haven't done for LP.

8 )I'm not getting a tattoo. Never. But if I ever get a henna tattoo, it'll be of LP.
9)Already done. Been doing that while replying.

What I've Done
I'll Face Myself,
To Cross Out What I've Become,
Erase Myself,
And Let Go Of What I've Done...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:50 am
linkin park is an awesome i do agree about the fan things. which one are you? a fan? big fan? really big fan? A lot what you said is true  

darkangelgirl000

Linkin Park Forever

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff