Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

promised_child

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:42 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Quote:
I was talking to my best friend on AIM... and he got in a fight with someone, and started freaking out, saying he was gone and stuff. and then he started acting a way he once acted before, in my room, and i felt like some kinda demonic presence, and we almost got in a fight... hes a christian, but his faith wavers. he started talking bout how Jesus cant do anything, and how he is weak... and i thought he was gonna try to fight me. well when i was talkign to him tonight... he started weirding out again... but this time... he was talking like... he was satan... and i talked to him for a few mins, and said God would save erik, and remembered a passage somewhere in the bible that you should never talk to the devil, or listen to him... so i blocked my friend, and closed out the chat window. i dunno what the heck happened, but i felt like i did the right thing, like i wont some kind of battle or something... did i do the right thing?

you guys are right... hes good now... he doesnt even remember it it was creepy... i remember the feeling i got... but i dont remember what ws said to me, i chose not to remember... cuz thad still be listening to Satan if i did choose to remember... right?

ok
1. where in the Bible does it say not to talk to the devil?
2. I dont know if you did the right thing, but here is my question: after closing the chat did you call someone who is stronger in the Lord than you, to pray with you for your friend?
3. did you know that you have the AUTHORITY to cast out demons, as a child of God?
4.delve in to the Word, you will find your answer

and confess:
"Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world."

i am praying for you and standing on the Word for your friend.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:17 pm
You should try to talk to him again. We can't win the battle against satan unless we fight.  

GO-YAFFA

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:07 pm
hes good... for now... >.<  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items