Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Satan has some kinda good in him. I mean really taka a look! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GO-YAFFA

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:52 pm
dirtdevilgrunt13
Ishmeal5489
Berezi
so YOU can shut him down? I'm afraid there's something fallacious in your logic. We have no power to fight Satan on our own.

Ouch.....denied.

Anywho, I'm with LRD here. Without Satan, we wouldn't have that many chances to prove our love and devotion to God so, I guess Satan does have some sort of good purpose. Man God is good at planning...

Amen amen amen!
Yeah There's got to be a Yin to a Yang.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:52 am
GO-YAFFA
dirtdevilgrunt13
Ishmeal5489
Berezi
so YOU can shut him down? I'm afraid there's something fallacious in your logic. We have no power to fight Satan on our own.

Ouch.....denied.

Anywho, I'm with LRD here. Without Satan, we wouldn't have that many chances to prove our love and devotion to God so, I guess Satan does have some sort of good purpose. Man God is good at planning...

Amen amen amen!
Yeah There's got to be a Yin to a Yang.

Are you saying you want to suffer, you want to see those around you suffer as well? Satan is a deciever and though we should not hate him, in no way should we appreciate him.

Our God is and awsome God. He knows the depths of our heart and you do not need to prove yourself to him. To fight something or to do something in order to prove yourself is pride.

We are in the land of the devil, literally. earth is of man, and also the place which satan thrives. God is not willing that any of us should suffer, death, poverty, trials. He does not will any of it.

and I can tell you one thing. don't go asking for trials so that you may prove yourself by shining God's light all the way through. trust me, I used to do that. And when my trials did come I nearly crumbled. I was beaten down beyond words.  

Forgotten_Skys

AspergersKitty

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:02 pm
I don't agree with you. Satan is evil and hateful. We must NEVER claim he is good in anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:12 pm
AspergersKitty
I don't agree with you. Satan is evil and hateful. We must NEVER claim he is good in anyway.

I agree, never claim, or think him good, but also don't hate him, don't be spitefull, and don't hold grudges against him. Those things are his tools and will only exault him.  

Forgotten_Skys

Metanoeo

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:14 pm
Forgotten_Skys
God is not willing that any of us should suffer, death, poverty, trials. He does not will any of it.

Let me make this short and simple. What about John the Baptist and the Apostle Paul? Wasn't John the Baptist poor and beheaded? Don't forget that Apostle Paul suffered trials and persecution.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:16 pm
there is more to the story than just his suffering  

Forgotten_Skys

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out