Third Album - Minutes to Midnight!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unforgettable Sound
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:31 pm
Linkin Park's much-anticipated new album, Minutes to Midnight, will be in stores on TUESDAY, MAY 15! If you are outside of the US, you can find the album in stores on MONDAY, MAY 14.

Expect to hear the first piece of brand new music starting on April 2, when the new single "What I've Done" will be released.

"We have put more into the new album than anything we have ever done before," says bassist Dave "Phoenix" Farrell. The band spent over 14 months in the studio and wrote more than 100 song demos in the making of Minutes to Midnight, an album which vocalist Mike Shinoda sees as, "a breakthrough in the development of the band's sound."

Mark your calendars for Minutes to Midnight on May 15!

YOU ALL DON'T KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:21 pm
I AM JUST AS EXCITED AS YOU ARE  

kieshiada
Captain

XxDark_CammyxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:51 pm
Oh Yeah
Iheard They Were MAking Another Album A Long Time Ago, And Since Almost Everyone At My School Loves Them I Told People About It.
But It's Been So Long People Are Starting To Doubt It. But It's True After All!!
omg, I Can't Wait!! surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:34 pm
ya i really want to reserve it!  

kieshiada
Captain

sonic C Y A N i D E
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:54 pm
Oh snap! I can't wait, I'll keep this date in mind. i finally got something new to talk about when it comes to music at school with my friends! I can't wait to see which new songs I'll add to my iPod! Hooray for Music & LP!!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:11 pm
heart I cant wait!!!! But no one in my school likes them anymore cuz they say they arent making albums but no matter WHAT I love them!!!! Cant wait I'm goin to a concert on May 6!!! LP!!!!!!!!!!!! heart  

GiGi721JeFfY

SnowMan799

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:04 pm
not many people like them at my school or dont know about em but im wana of the cool people who do i cant wait for thier alblum i first herd about it on thex  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:43 am
I can't wait until the new album is out. I'm going to buy it the day it comes out I hope.  

Twizted Child Eve

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

sonic C Y A N i D E
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:03 pm
GiGi721JeFfY
heart I cant wait!!!! But no one in my school likes them anymore cuz they say they arent making albums but no matter WHAT I love them!!!! Cant wait I'm goin to a concert on May 6!!! LP!!!!!!!!!!!! heart

Are you going to the concert in East Rutherford, NJ? If so then that's the concert I might be going to also! I thought in was on May 5 though, but my friends told me that they are giving away free tickets to see them perform with some other rock bands!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:14 am
i might go to that concert cuz it would be around my birthday so it would be my present. it sux tht the album comes out after my birthday cuz i want it for a bday present. sad  

sXe-for-life19

Linkin Park Forever

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff