Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the90sweregoodtome

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:37 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:22 pm
Ezekiel 1:16

the weirdest verse
The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. (NKJV)

Ezekial 1:18
The rims of the four wheels were awesomely tall, and they were covered with eyes all around the edges. (NLT)  

Siren of Saturn

BabbYaNGEL

850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:15 am
bump  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:39 pm
this has got to be the best bible verse ever.And jesus wept  

theskyiscrying

Cat_Burn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:53 pm
" Jesus wept." That makes me sad... crying It's also the shortest verse in the bible! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:56 am
' And they were bringing children to him, that he might touch them; and the disciples rebuked them. But when Jesus saw it he was indignant, and said to them, "Let the children come to me, do not hinder them; for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not reeive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it." And he took them in his arms and blessed them, laying his hands upon them. ' Mark 10: 13-16 RSV

I love these verses. They portray Jesus in a different way then we normally think of him. And the same story is in the first 3 Gospels.  

Sarcastic_Angel

Sarcastic_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:08 am
bump!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:59 pm
the Bible isnt for the amusement for cheap little contests.can you imagine how insulted God must find this?  

PoppyDadswell

`Kel`

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:38 pm
Why would he be insulted? xd Their just sharing scriptures they found. When they say wierdest, they are talking about how strange they literally sound to us now. There not saying that there stupid or anything. There not purposely trying to attack God. Their just sharing His scripture. Theres no harm in that. If writing down His word and talking about how cool it is is bad then im afraid to even talk. You guys should continue your discussion.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:20 pm
Agreed Kel. Plus it might be a way to get people to study scripture who don't normally study it.  

Sarcastic_Angel

savage_linx

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:01 pm
I have so many good ones here's a random one: Psalms 27:20 Hell and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied. Makes you think about present days and how people are becoming so superficial and corrupt. This one I absolutely love though: Psalms 27:6 Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful. This one also makes you think, cuz some people act like your friends and say good things when they really aren't your friend and your true friends will never find it hard to tell you when you're doing something wrong and correct you whereas the person who isn't truly your friend will say "whatever its up to you" not caring to warn or advise you or they will always say nice things and ignore the wrong in somethings.

Oh here's another good verse. People often wonder about ghosts:Ecclesiastes 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. So yo might wonder if ghosts exist, you tell me. XD God Bless blaugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:17 pm
Samuel 16:7: Men look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.  

burner6336

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces