fun
  troublesome
  boring
  other
View Results

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:48 am
Just wanted to say that I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday!

Don't drink too much egg nog and do not be greedy with the Turkey, others need to eat as well! 3nodding

You can express your holidat wishes here and what you are doing/getting/giving.

What am I giving out?

To my mum I bought her a Harry Potter day calendar just like last year, the Sisterhood of the Traveling pants book and Pajama's. =D

And then some books and a mug for my dad and a book for my brother. I lovvvve books.

This year I'm celebrating at my aunts even though we usually celebrate at my parents house but because my mum had to move into an appartment we cannot do that any longer. D=

Either way I think I'm almost starting to get into the Christmas spirit so it should be great! Espeacllay since I had to drive seven hours to get here (by 'I had to' I mean 'my dad had' xD)

~AKA:SK  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:45 pm
Happy Christmas!

Personally, I am not at all in the Christmas spirit this year... Don't know why not. I think I'm just pre-occupied with other stuff.

Anyway, I got everyone cards, and asked for nothing/money. Because I'm broke like that.  

Empress_Kat
Crew

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:02 pm
Empress_Kat
Happy Christmas!

Personally, I am not at all in the Christmas spirit this year... Don't know why not. I think I'm just pre-occupied with other stuff.

Anyway, I got everyone cards, and asked for nothing/money. Because I'm broke like that.

Gahhh, I know! I'm so poor and still I bought gifts for people. I'm going to regret it next year when I'm poorer. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:57 am
It was alright. Didn't have much of the christmas spirit, not had enough time. But it was alright. I got a mp3-player and the Harry Potter films, computer mouse, pajama's and stuff.

But it's more fun to give away gifts. I gave my best friend a huge Teddy Bear.  

chibi_chan
Crew

GhoulPuppy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:19 pm
Happy Christmas everyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:52 pm
I hope everyone had a very Happy Holiday and that they are safe and responsible on New Years!  

WckdWtchElphie

Alfuncoot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:46 am
Happy New Years!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:02 pm
Happy New Years!  

GhoulPuppy

JayChambers

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:34 pm
I hope everyone's Christmas was great and that you all have a good year  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Manage Your Items