Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:48 pm
This spar takes place in a Dojo set up in the middle of the coliseum. Built to be destroyed, its a fun place to spar, since not only does it provide a somewhat classic setting for a match of this type, but pieces of the dojo itself can legally be used as a weapon. Roughly fifty feet on a side, the wooden floor has a 45x45 canvas mat in the center. The walls go up a little over two stories with a set of stairs inside at both the north and south walls. Circling around the whole interior about 15 feet off the mat floor below is an 8 foot wide wooden walkway reachable by the stairs. It has a three foot high ornate wooden railing and the roofing beams are a mere eight feet above.

Standing inside the dojo near the northern wall is a simple man dressed in a white tunic and loose white leggings. His blue hair seems rather disheveled, his eyes green with envy, noticable from any point in the Dojo as he casts his gaze across the chosen battlefield. He has no armor to cover his tanned skin, and carries no weapon with which to make combat. In fact, the only thing out of the ordinary is the blue orb that flits about him at high speeds, looking as a full grown man when it flits through Shar's shadow.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:58 pm
Dark mists gather along the ground, curling over one another slowly. They pile on top of one another, then whisk around tightly to form into the shape of a pale woman with piercing blue eyes.

She has long blue hair that is woven tightly into a mass behind her head. She had long tappered ears that flick about to catch any and all noises around herself. She looks to the man that is standing in the ring... and inclines her head in greeting. Her eyes focus on him, their slight slant giving her a elven appearance.

She is tall, broad shouldered wearing a form fitting white, full sleeved body armor shirt. The shirt is tucked into knee length loose shorts. She has wraps on her feet, and hands.

"I have come for my lessons Teacher." she says in a melodinous tone of voice that sounded like a song.

Tanith-Aza

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:27 pm
((If he seems a bit grumpy, he is. XD He has been forcibly been rebound to Torment as the lesser half of one greater soul, and he is rather envious of Torment's freedom.))

The man of the desert sands almost seems to brush aside Tanith's presense, first glancing to his own shadow, "You've got some explaining to do after I drag her bloodied body out of the ring. Still haven't told me why I'm doing this..." He only seemed to glance to Tanith in an offhand manner before letting out a sigh and shaking his head. Folding his arms behind his back he began to walk towards her, "By the will of the dominant Brother of Soul I am to fight you in unarmed combat. Abilities used to extend the natural body beyond the norm are off limits, leaving only fists, feet, and natural reflexes." At this point he had come to a stop at the center of the arranged arena, legs set at shoulder width with arms still folded behind him, "If you are ready for your first lesson, attack!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:04 am
"You know.. I can hear everything that you are saying." she says with a furrowing of her brow. "I am here because I want to be here... and whether your heart is in this, or not.. I will remain. I care not for your personal conflicts.. only the fight, and becoming stronger." she says with a note of resignation.

She didn't know why she was explaining herself to him, but she thought that it might put some things into perspective. "I am hunted. Everywhere I go there are eyes upon me.. here I am protected from scrutiny, but I've never been much for running away. And I have a list of people I wish to.. 'personally' thank for killing ... whatever. You don't need to know this." she says with irritation.

She assumes a ready stance, standing on the balls of her feet lead hand raised to just below eye level. She jabs with her left hand, and preps to block a strike to her exposed side.

Tanith-Aza

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:30 am
((Can't help but feel maybe a bit more description of the jab is needed, perhaps where it is aimed exactly. Any number of locations on the body can take such a hit.))

He smirked at her defense against his words, but focus remained as she moved to strike him. Instead of blocking as one normally would he steps forward and to the side half a step, his right arm moving to hook her arm while his own left moved to strike. The left hand would not move to strike her exposed side, however, but the feint would give him the opportunity to slam his hand into her left arm and either throw her incredibly off balance or even cause serious harm to the upper arm itself. Should the hook of her arm in his own not succeed, however, this will not occur, instead the left will indeed make the feint if she is still in range, but then his right would slip in for a strike to the gut. If she instead moves back from his advance he would merely step back once again and wait.  
The Gaian Coliseum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games