Mistypaw

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:02 pm
Little-Lenah
Oshun

Also remember there are two courts to call upon. The Seelie (Light Court) and the Un-Seelie (Dark Court). It really makes a difference as to which one you call upon. Be really careful.

O.o I read a a series by Holly Black that is about those two courts. I didn't think they were real! sweatdrop
Now I know...

Actually, I'm more along the lines of thought of the Seelie/Unseelie shown in such fictional works in Laurell K. Hamilton's Merry Gentry series, Jim Butcher's Dresden series... Yeah, Seelie may act all nice and pretty and kind... but that just shows they know how to hide their claws. And light can be just as deadly and dangerous as dark. So... in any case.. exercise caution.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:06 pm
i put book covers over my books, not only to give them that extra protection, they look neat, but they keep people from staring at the cover of the book too....  

ummei

4,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Statustician 100

sareuhbelle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:44 pm
Sorry if I sound a little (or a lot) stupid with these question, but I've never communcated/seen (conciously at least) with/a faerie, pixie, elf, spirit, etc. Well, I have seen a faerie once, about the size of my thumb and I was in a moving bus so I didnt get a chance to interact with him or her. Anyway, on to the questions!

1) Is it okay to leave offerings for them inside?

2) Can the Fey be any size from the length of your thumb to the size of a human?

3) What are some ways to interact with them?

4) Anybody have any meditation mp3s on how to interact with them?

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:27 pm
Ok, so I don't know if anyone has posted this or not, so I'm just going to tell you. I highly suggest the book Good Faeries/Bad Faeries by Brian Froud.He paints pictures of the faeries he sees and then describes them and what they do. There is also alot of info on the fay in general. Also try the Faery Oracle by him too. Its really worth it.  

Little Raven Girl

Pouncequick

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:04 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13262153

This guide might help, although it's small yet.  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff