Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lus-cloud

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:46 pm
Dream walking

First of all, What is Dream walking?
Dream walking is when you entre a Persons/Peoples dream. For enjoyment or see what your friend or famliy dream of.

If you would like to know how, Its simple. There are two ways i have done it. I, myself Do it with ease and do not have to think about it much. Others i know have to concertate a bit, some hae to alot.

Fisrt way is:
To think of yourself Walking down a Hall with many door or window's. Simply open a door or window and go through. Most of the time it is some on you know. Some times it may be a random strangers dream.
There is many things you can do this way. This way you get to choose the window and if you like the persons dream or not.

Second way is:
While asleep you just appear in some one else dream, A person usally that you think of before you go to bed. You really have to think about the person and what they are like. It does seem easier than the first way but you can't choose i you like it or not.

Note: That once in a dream you can't get out till the person wakes up or your spirit want to leave. Most of the time, It is morning.

If you get good enough at it you can recall the persons dream with out having it vividly in your head.

Also can anyone else do this?!
There is only two that i know of.

Thanks a bunch for letting me post this.
Lu'  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:43 pm
I've been doing it for years but I don't do it as much anymore. And if you get better at Dream Jumping, you actually Lucid dream in their dreams and act in them. Also, you may even be able to leave at will when you get strong. Yes I'm at both those points.  

Kato Kitoma

Lus-cloud

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:17 am
biggrin Dude I know what you mean. I do, Do that somethings, but not all the time. Thanks though man.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:19 am
Lus-cloud
I give up!

Give up on what? smile

I can't do it. Or, better put, I never tried. It might be worth a shot. I'll try today... If my ratties will be kind and go to sleep when they're supposed to.  

[Helmorana]

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Sachi_x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:46 pm
I've never done anything like that... I'd love to try, though 3nodding Actually, a friend of mine was talking about how he and his friend often share dreams like that... I think they might be natural Jumpers without knowing it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:15 am
OH I said that cause only one person had posted. sweatdrop redface

Im a natural dream walker/jumper, I used to walk in aurellions dream when i was younger.

I'll try to put the other ways to do it, If i can remember them cause the are easier by far. Sorry that i havent done it yet.  

Lus-cloud

[Helmorana]

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:24 am
I haven't gotten around to trying yet... sweatdrop
I feel rather uncomfortable doing things like that with Monika in the next room. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:45 pm
try going into that persons dream then. *thumbs up*  

Lus-cloud

Childhood Dreams

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:46 pm

Somehow I find it a bit immoral to be "hopping" into people's dreams. It's their private thoughts and feelings. It feels rude, somehow.

I would, however, practice astral projection, being that it doesn't interfere with anyone else's privacy.

()() ()()
( . .) (. . )
O('')('') ('')('')O

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:25 pm
Good point, But if your a natural at it, Some times you can't help it.  

Lus-cloud

Lus-cloud

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:27 pm
I have new imforamtion on the subject of dream walking:

I have found a way to dream walk while awake.

As most peoples dreams you 'hop' into are asleep, while you are, it makes it very differcult to 'hop' into some ones dream on the other side of the world.
( thats only if you have the need)

Anyway, its much like astral projection but, instead of appearing some where alse, conterate on the yourself appearing in a dream, cloud, mist of some sort. Eventuly the mist, cloud, clears and your in some ones dream. It is random. Plus ifyou need to get out of it in a hurry you can, but pulling your soul back into your body.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:40 pm
don't get any big ideas, they're not going to happen...
I haven't really tried it yet. I can't get the hang of astral travel at all, and I've only managed to lucid dream once in my life, so I'm guessing my chances of dreamwalking are slim to none. I know of three people who can... or two, actually... the third hitchhikes with her father. I know the latter duo have hopped in on my dreams once, and only to check and see how I was faring with overseas travel. Awfully sweet of 'em.
...you'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking.

Ich bin Q

Lily of the Sword

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:54 pm
that actually sounds somewhat interesting. And I don't see how it is immoral. The person cannot control what they dream. They're dreams come from the subconscious and unconscious (putting it in a psychology way). They mostly come from the unconscious which is something we cannot control.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:43 pm
To Bankotsu Otaku:
Exactly.

Some people do feel invaded when you can repeat their dream to them. Which is fair. Seeing as you know what they dreamed about but other than that people don't mind.

To Ich bin Nackt:
That was nice of them. If you keep trying you will succeed. You don't have to lucid dream to be able to dream walk. Sometimes you can recount a dream after dream walking and not remember the dream at all.  

Lus-cloud

The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff