Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ginevera Molly Weasley
Crew

Eloquent Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She lives right next to Piper and Leo  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:04 am
Paige orbed in after a loong day sorting out timetables at magic school. ''Hello, Henry, kids i'm home.'' Paige called. Good i can't wait until the first few weeks of the first term are over, so much paper work. ''I've got your time tables!''  

Funkcarla8
Crew

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lady Jessica Daniels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:26 pm
Alyssa was upstairs in her room finding ways to bring more power to her, she hated feeling weak and all of her cousins made her feel that way. There must be a way, I just have to find it She heard her mother's voice and closed the book. "I'm upstairs mom."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:54 am
Paige walked upstairs and walked into her daughters room as the door was slightly open, ''Hi, here's your new timetable for this term. I put you in advanced magic class as your results were briliant last year.'' she informed Alyssa, then asked, ''What are you doing with the book?''  

Funkcarla8
Crew

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lady Jessica Daniels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:16 am
"Oh nothing, just looking at some stuff for my classes." Alyssa put the book away and looked at her time table. "Mom, how am I supposed to have time to myself with all these classes? I will be doing homework for hours on end at night."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:33 am
''But you're smart. You'll have homework done easily and it's not like you don't have the most magically knowledgable family ever.'' Paige said smiling. ''If by christmas you still struggle with work, i'll see about changing some of the classes.'' she hugged her daughter, ''Is that fair?''  

Funkcarla8
Crew

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lady Jessica Daniels

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:55 pm
"Fine, just don't say I didn't warn you." Alyssa held the timetable in her hand and couldn't believe this, how could she focus on her magic when she was practicing on her school magic.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:00 pm
''Ok then, Do you know where you're sister is i need to give her her timetable. Oh and classes start tomorrow afternoon - you have the morning off.'' Paige said smiling heading to the bedroom door.  

Funkcarla8
Crew

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lady Jessica Daniels

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:26 pm
"I havn't seen any of my other sibilings, I have been up here all morning looking up stuff." Alyssa took the book and her timetable and headed into her room closing the door behind her and sitting on her bed opening it again and started reading.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:25 am
''Ok then,'' Paige called after her daughter and went into the kitchen and called Henry.  

Funkcarla8
Crew

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Return of Cole

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers