Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
QUESTION

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icestar03

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:08 am
RANDOM YES I KNOW, BUT HOW DO WE GET PETS HERE (THE CATS AND DOGS) Where do we buy them from.

i know, i know i'm new and naiive rofl question  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:53 am
In the Marketplace.  

barbiedoll13

Icestar03

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:22 am
THANX  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:38 am
I'm new here too, so I might as well ask:

How else do you earn money? I mean, besides updating your profile and posting on forums. None of the games load for me... so~  

Tikirio

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:54 am
thas really all you can do, other then put a request for donations in your siggy. BUT, be polite, dont be begging for it. something like...

Any donation appreciated, or, think of something you can give in return, some people draw for money, others write. It depends on what you can do, and how you word it. Just be careful with how you word it, because alot of people on here are stuck up, and think they kno everything... kinda like... juniors and seniors in highschool, they treat the freshmen and sophmores like crap because they are newer. Thas how they'll treat you if you beg for money... which is very sad... considering its the internet, but its true. PEOPLE. ARE. IDIOTS.

((not intended to offened anyone... but if it makes you feel better... i'm in idiot too, so its all good ^^))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:09 pm
Tikirio-chan
I'm new here too, so I might as well ask:

How else do you earn money? I mean, besides updating your profile and posting on forums. None of the games load for me... so~
you can go in towns and shake bushes, rocks, and trees by clicking on them for gold.  

blondygurl81

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff