Submit

Chercheur de la Mort

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:20 pm
Well first off my grandmama for some reason has hated me for a long time. She always finds some reason for it no matter how petty it is. I have gotten too old for her to hit me, but it still seems that she does the same by lashing out any chance she can, and blaming me for things I have no control of. My father is currently trying to move her out but none of the assisted living places will take her. I am not saying I am a perfect Angel because no matter how patient I try to be I still end up yelling at her every so often. After years of this it gets very tiring though, and my father ignores every time she says something to me but the minute I say something back he yells at me telling me how wrong it was. It seems like I am the most evil child on Earth. I just hope that she either gets better or someone finally takes her in. I pray for a solution but things seem to get worse everyday.

On a smaller note me and a guy I fancy myself in love with have been trying to set up a gaian wedding but everything seems to keep falling apart. Ijust hope my prayers are answered and maybe with patience it will all turn out. I am just thinking that maybe one person is not enough sometimes.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:20 am
Well I'll definitely pray for you. Idk if I can related to your situation regarding your grandmother, but I think I can with your love affair. I too love a girl and from what I know she loves me back. However, it has been basically a month since Ive seen her and she's been extremely busy, along with her tendinitis affecting her. ALL of the plans Ive tried to make to see her have either collapsed, falled apart, or have been thrown in my face. Its no ones fault but it's like something is constantly keeping me away from her.

But anyway, I'll keep your situation in mind. I also hope everything goes well with you and the one you love.  

General_Tenken

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff