Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
The ^ game with Harry Potter Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chikamio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:30 pm
^Apparates right underneath Jade, grabs her arm and Apparates away back into her apartment

((I don't care if you're not supposed to be able to do that. No one is supposed to be abel to survive Avada Kedavra either, but they did!))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:33 pm
^ Lands on Gumi's floor. "What the heck was that for?!"  

Aquajade
Crew

Chikamio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:35 pm
^ *Growls at Jade* "I could ask you the same question. I didn't mean I wanted you gone or dead. I just meant that I wanted to be alone for a while...Did that suddenly turn into a crime now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:38 pm
^ *gets up* "Well, in case you have forgotten, I have the same brain waves you do, so unless you plan to get me a brand new brain, you're stuck with me in your head and I'm stuck with you in mine."  

Aquajade
Crew

Chikamio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:42 pm
^*frustrated* "Now do you see why I wanted to be alone? It's not the gift people think it is! I hate having you know every little thing that I try to hide. Remember that christmas present I tried to give you when we were 12, and you knew what it was as soon as I bought it?! That kind of thing gets to me after a while! I just...I wanted to be alone. I want to be on my own, making my own gold, caring for myself, and with as little mental link as possible for the time being!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:51 pm
^ *leans on wall* "So what do we do?"  

Aquajade
Crew

Chikamio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:55 pm
^*leans against opposite wall* "Well....We could kill each other...One of us could kill the other...or we can try to work through it. We can try to work together, to find something that works for both of us...Your call."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:01 pm
^ "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm all for staying alive."  

Aquajade
Crew

Chikamio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:17 pm
^*grins wolfishly* So that leaves us with the choices of working together. Fine by me. Name your terms.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:21 pm
^ "Well, first off, we shouldn't think at all about anything that we don't want the other to know."  

Aquajade
Crew

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas