Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
I was thinking,of starting A.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:28 pm
I was thinking of starting a christian website.
Where people can come and chat and ask for help.
Talk bout God and make new christian friends.
But my mind set with makin a website is blank.
And i will need people to make sure the website stays in peace and help me run it.

So if you can help me.
Pm me and we can get this thing up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:36 pm
hey bro, remember paige and I are in this too -.-  

thrashmetaljunkie

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:46 pm
I know bro.
You know anyone that can make a website
I mean this has to be good
I mean great  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:47 pm
get a geocities one!  

Etherealemblem

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:49 pm
my mom does, but i dunno if she'll help. i need to know EXACTLY what things we will have on it, and my mom may need to get a gaia account so we can all talk it over, cuz for sum reason, it dosent tell me if your on aim or not. i can ask her tomorrow, its getting a lil late fer all tha.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:06 pm
ok, i dunno if nicks gonna be mad at me for this..if so, he'll get ova it, lol. these are the things we will have on the site, we'd appreciate any suggestions for anything else that may make the site better.

Our home site will have a welcome, an explanation of what we are about, and a bit of information about christianity, God, and Jesus. this site will be for ALL ages. kid-adult, we are not prejudice.

Advice
under advice we will have topics for advice, and contact information for the people we will have working under advice. The contact information is for people that have a problem that they are sensitive about. We need people from all across the world, so that we can ensure there is at least 2-3 people online at any given time. we also need people that can speak a different language then english. This is so that we can reach more people, those that cannot speak english. We will put what language you can speak in your profile that will list what areas you will give advice in. we will also need to know what denomination you are, so christians can speak with their own denomination, allowing them to have the same beliefs and doctrines as the person they are recieving help from.

God and Jesus
we are going to post up information about God and Jesus, and tell people just how wonderful they are, and how Jesus has given his life so that we can be forgiven. We will need people that can answer questions, so we'll need to think of questions that people might ask, then answer them in this topic.

Bible versus/scripture
we will post bible verses that may asnswer questions about christianity or anything else. We will also have scripture stuff so people can read the bible, perhaps a book a day. we will also hold bible study here.

Forums
these will be for christians looking to meet other christians, and for non christians that are looking to become christian. We will also have side forums for outside discussions, they do not have to be about christianity, but they must be christianly, meaning polite, nice, and fun.

this is simply like any other forum, allowing you to use your creativity and make up a name, no profile needed, its just for the forums.

Music
we decided that we will make other sub categories for the music topic, then list bands and singers, and telling if they are secular, or christian, allowing people to make the right descisions in music. We will have as many genres as we can think of, and we will try and get as many bands as we can to give people the widest selection of bands possible. we will TRY to put the bands link on the site as well.

Books and Authors
we will post christian authors and the books they write, series and all, so people can make good choices with reading. we will also put poetry writers here as well.

ROLE PLAYING
yes, thats right, we will have christian role playing within our forums, fun fun, remember, the rules will be much like gaia's, cept we are stricter about the content, seeing as any age person could be looking at it. We are a christian site, thus, good examples must be shown.

Magazines
we wil also post christian magazines that people can check out, and subscribe too, we are not advertising, we are simply incouraging christian material.

we are open to suggestions, and we also need people for the advice topic, ALOT of people. thanks all for any possible contribution to this site. and thanks for reading my wall of text, Jesus loves you ^^  

thrashmetaljunkie

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:10 pm
Man josh I am impressed not mad.
I think we could do better but we will keep it for now.
Now we need a name and people to help us manage it.
PEOPLE WE CAN TRUST!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:50 pm
thanks, my mom said we have to do some research, and see what sites are already out, that way we dont repeat whats already been done, then she suggested yahoo groups.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Kyoni Dizzy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:50 pm
Websites usually run about 15 bucks a year, if you want to get one of your own... It would deffinitely help with the freedom of being able to create whatever you want, but i dont know if anyone here knows how to create a website... If you want, next semester (january+) I think im taking a webpage design class, i might be able to help... if not, i think its a great idea and id like to help in any other way.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:09 am
updates.. i have begun working on the site, the background will have flames, due to the name "Walking Through the Fire" so its gonna look cool ^^. but heres the problem, i need people that are good at explaning things. if your good with explaining christianity and such, please pm me, and i can tell you what i need, its too much to post on here, but i'll start slow, i promise. thanks ^^

God bless ^^  

thrashmetaljunkie

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces