Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Heaven Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jabberbox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:50 pm
well, I believe that we would be able to travel the universe...
as in, we could travel th extent of creation, study everything, and not be able to die, picture traveling through space, as if walking in a field  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:51 am
In the Bible it staes that Heaven is the place of happiness...so i believe that Heaven is more than a human could imagine(no doubt about that).We Christians will find out someday and prolly very, very soon....  

Troa_6986

ShenHazuki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:35 pm
HEaven will be amazing  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:09 pm
Aranthii
Hm...all I know is that Heaven is so amazingly beautiful that we can't look upon it with our mortal eyes, 'cause we couldn't stand it.

Edit: Actually, I wondered about TV in Heaven too. xd Seems silly, but I guess we'll know in the long run!
actually, god is what we cant look at directly with our mortal eyes.

Moses is the only person to ever see god,himself. even then, he only saw his back. ( on Mnt. Sainai )  

Haven923

Aged Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:35 pm
Wow, this thread is giving me goosebumps. I think about Heaven sometimes, and the thought about being able to worship God forever and ever and never grow tired of it- it makes me wanna cry I'm so excited about it. The only way I can try to imagine it is like when I go to Christian concerts, and everyone's just praising and worshipping together and there's such a presence of the Holy Spirit that it's almost overwhelming- and then I try to multiply that by a bagamillion and add on forever. Wow ... it's gonna be so awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:18 pm
it will be so much fun in heaven i wunt to git that willy wonka palece he made for that prince rofl  

tubbyflip

Ginger Snapple

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:48 pm
I'm excited about Heaven. I can't imagine never ending happiness, but it sounds wonderful.
I think about it a lot. I always wonder if I'll see the people that I loved on earth. If we'll remember eachother, if I'll even be me. I wonder how we'll look. Sometimes I think "Of course we'll appear as we did on earth" and then I wonder if our appearance will be the one in which we died, or our appearance will be that of how beautiful our soul was during life. Sometimes I wonder if we'll have bodies like we do on earth, but just with different mechanics (obviously, there will be no way to be sick, or face death).
I try not to worry or wonder too much. All things come in time and I know that. But I cant help up think about it.
I had a friend, who told me she wanted to be able to go back into the past while she was in heaven. She wanted to be able to see how the past actually was, not just how it is in text books.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:12 pm
I'm having trouble believing in all of Heaven's perfection, as well as Hell's torture. We all sin on Earth, so do we deserve Heaven in the after life, and to become angels? And the people that do allot of wrong, more than usual on Earth, do they actually deserve to be tortured in Hell for all eternity?

I was told a long time ago that there where no tears in Heaven. After you die, what about the people you’re leaving behind? Thinking of them would make me sad. And what if someone you love goes to Hell?

Of course there are probably answers in the Bible I haven't found.  

Aspen Kitten

Distinct Member

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas