Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!
[Guide] Healing and Energy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_ff_lod_mule

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:59 am
thanks for the site it is cool  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:50 pm
i have several books on wicca if anyone needs other info i found them very formative  

OnionQueen2012

Rainbow wonder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:14 pm
[ Pixilated_Death ]
Thanks for the thread ^-^ Hopefully it works on my dog ... he got attacked by a feral cat yesterday night crying Got some bights and scratches fairly deep *hugs Ollie*

Just to let you all know it worked xD after about two days the cuts were gone n there wasn't any scabs or anything xD *hugs Ollie* whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:39 am
CraftyCow
Take a look at www.jaguarmoon.org/public/Energy/Energy.html#Scott, in particular the section entitled Energy Play, by Scott Cunningham.

This should get you started with creating energy spheres and protective shields (I don't personally like the term 'manipulate' in relation to energy as you are merely directing the energy, not changing it).

You can make an energy shield to protect yourself against negative energy and psychic attacks and from energy 'vampires' by using his energy play exercise for house protection on a smaller scale. Mentally or physically cast a circle around yourself and fill it with your energy, to create an energy barrier.

Be sure also to ground yourself once you have finished working with energy as otherwise you will feel drained.

Simply put, Chi is the energy in and around us, using your own energy will effectively be using Chi energy, as for saving a life with it what do you mean?

Quite helpful, thanks! biggrin  

Yonde

lucid james

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:13 pm
has anyone here tried reiki?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:31 pm
i gots an idea.

if you dont feel like giving a healing session, how bout get a clean bowl and fill it alittle with water. then once the water is still, place your hands over the bowl and place you energy into the water. do this for as long as you want. this i called a elixir. put this in a bottle and when someone or you need healing, drink it, or put it on the area of pain.

just an idea, i dont think it'll work  

lucid james

lucid james

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:34 pm
i have a guestion

when i heal myself (i havent healed another yet) i imagine a white smoke comming from the heavens, and i imagine it filling my body and comming out my hands, seeping into the area of pain. it works for me. is this a good technique?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:53 pm
well is your element wind? That could be why.

and i dont think it matters what you visulizes, as long as it work for you 3nodding  

Eddie-Ka

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:59 pm
Is an energy ball visible?I've been trying to make one for a while now, but I can't feel it or see it, so I'm assuming its not there...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:27 pm
usiylover2
Is an energy ball visible?I've been trying to make one for a while now, but I can't feel it or see it, so I'm assuming its not there...

Well, if you can't feel it, then it's definetly not there. I mean, you won't be able to feel it like it an actual ball, but you'll be able to feel the energy, which may feel warm or tingly. I'm not sure about it being visible or not.  

dark_angel_32189

Flying Dicks

Mega Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:26 am
There are some reports, from various books I've read, of energy masses becoming visible but only in large gathers of people, where you're all working towards a common cause. For example, the ritual in question was a simple nature ritual where you join hands 'round a tree and chant, circling around it. As you chant, you imagine drawing up energy from the tree, and earth, and passing the energy between people in your group, through your linked hands, as you request of it your purpose. It's possible, she says, to see the luminous energies passing from person to person.

I believe it was, A Practical Guide to Witchcraft and Magick Spells, by Cassandra Eason.

Still, typically I don't think energy can be seen. I also have this issue where once I form an energy ball and start playing catch with it, I'll feel it dissapate as I toss it back and forth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:14 pm
I use reiki...I'm hoping to get my second attunement soon.....reiki uses universal energy instead of your own so you don't tire out...you do get really thirsty though ^^;;;;....and as for energy balls....you should be able to feel them if they are there...especially if you are wanting to control the energy...it can take time to build up the sensitivity to it...especially when you have doubts...when my firend and I started tai chi he couldn't feel anything and looked at me odd when I felt it right away...eventually with practice he felt it too...it just takes time, practice, and concentration.....as for seeing it....that can be really tricky...it takes a lot and I do mean a lot of work if you are not naturally gifted in it or have blocked this ability as I have(unknowingly when I was little...and it's a pain now to try to reopen up >>;;; )...only those that are somewhat advanced or adept to working with energy can assomplish this....also...fear can stop you from seeing...this is because you can end up seeing things that you don't want to...so you could be subconciously "closing your eyes" so to speak....this is currantly my problem...I saw some scary stuff when I was young and now I am having a heck of a time waking up abain >>*  

Wing-Goddess

The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games