Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
xianz.com

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

famusamu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:21 pm
Hey all some of you prolly wonder where I've been... I've mostly on my favorite website. www.xianz.com Its a Christian website has chat, blogs, groups, forums, shout, games and music. It's the Christan alternative to myspace. Gaia is great, but it ain't got nothing on Xianz wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:22 pm
Sounds cool.  

Atarashi No Sensei

Mintie_Mitsuki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:07 am
((my trademark saying)) Wicked sweet man!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:37 pm
Being 31, I find gaia alittle too kiddy for me, but Xianz has Christians of all ages. Also it's Admin. and MOD's don't play around if they see something that shouldn't be there or if some one is misbehaving, they are 1st given a warning and if they proceed to act foolish they are permanently banned from the site. I myself love the site and run a group for Messianic believers in Y'shua  

famusamu

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:30 pm
Thank you so much...i really enjoy myspace but i have friends that...i had in my past...and when i see them it's like i'm almost back there...this is really great smile Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:26 am
famusamu
Being 31, I find gaia alittle too kiddy for me, but Xianz has Christians of all ages. Also it's Admin. and MOD's don't play around if they see something that shouldn't be there or if some one is misbehaving, they are 1st given a warning and if they proceed to act foolish they are permanently banned from the site. I myself love the site and run a group for Messianic believers in Y'shua
That's awesome!  

Atarashi No Sensei

Haven923

Aged Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:33 am
I signed up for it. It's awsome! The only problem I found was that the only way to change your screen name was to make a new account....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:58 pm
Haven923
I signed up for it. It's awsome! The only problem I found was that the only way to change your screen name was to make a new account....
Yeah that is the only drawback I see so far. When you all get on there add me to your xianz friends..... shmuel_arielyahoo  

famusamu

[ Loor ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:56 pm
sounds kewl... 3nodding *goes to site*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:39 pm
Yay!!!!!!!!! more people on Xianz!!!  

famusamu

Atarashi No Sensei

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:41 am
famusamu
Haven923
Yeah that is the only drawback I see so far. When you all get on there add me to your xianz friends..... shmuel_arielyahoo
I'll make sure so.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff