FlygonTamer

Seeker

4,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:48 pm
It is hard. 3nodding

But it's one of the things that we have to do, or else we'll continue to harbor grudges.

I've been in a similar situation myself, could not forgive someone until I told God to help me through it. ^^; I'm still dealing with the problem, actually.

yzz_90 rolled 3 8-sided dice: 1, 7, 1 Total: 9 (3-24)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:02 am
FlygonTamer
It is hard. 3nodding

But it's one of the things that we have to do, or else we'll continue to harbor grudges.

I've been in a similar situation myself, could not forgive someone until I told God to help me through it. ^^; I'm still dealing with the problem, actually.

Ah, yes, it takes time. So it takes patience. Know that God isn't finished with you yet! Just keep trusting in him! Philippians 1:6. We need to enjoy where we are on the way to where we're going! We'll get there eventually! Step by step, minute by minute, day by day, etc. Little by little. Colossians 1:14, Romans 8:35. May the Lord bless you and keep you. biggrin heart  

yzz_90

`Kel`

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:31 am
NewFoundLight
rftkfan
True we are suppose to forgive. Some things happen in my past that I will NEVER forgive. Is that one of the times?
GOD commands mercy however we can deceide not to obey, however it's best that you should obey... therefore If you have a problem with someone aske GOD to give you the power to forgive.

I completely agree, If you do otherwise then you are being disobedient Christian. God told us to, so its possible no matter how hard it may be.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:51 am
thrashmetaljunkie
Litia_Echo
I find did hard to forgive myself about stuff rather than others. Although there are thing people do I find hard to forgive, I mean sometimes it does take awhile, its not always something we do right there on the spot willingly each time. Takes pracitice and sometimes lots of prayer.
i'm sum what the same way. I'm always really hard on myself. and when someone gets mad at me, and then i get mad at them. i blame myself. i blame myself for everything that goes wrong in a relationship. i also blame myself for others pain, so i try to fix it. as far as enemies, i just pray. Yea they piss me off, i dont love them, but God still does. So i try to remember that. i have a soft heart though...so i forgive others more quickly then most. because i spend my time not forgiving myself.

...you sound a lot like me...-_-  

Siren of Saturn

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas