Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Declarations '06

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Litia_Echo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:09 pm
So did anyone else go to or hear of or watch Declarations '06??? I went to it and it was awesome! Just anointed! For anyone who does not know about it, it is a youth event ran by Bethany World Prayer Center Church's Youth Group. The site for it for anyone who is interested is www.220power.com (click the power cord thing) Its really cool place go and check it out!
My church is involved with the G12 vision that they have, along w/ many other churchs. Its am awesome vision! Ok anyways, the conferece was in Baton Rouge, La. I live in Arizona and my church (all 37 of us; including our leaders) took a bus there. The 24 hour bus ride was pretty fun, while going there. I actually got in "trouble" by Angie(one of our leaders) for talking too early in the morning with Jennifer lol. Jennifer and I sang practically the whole way there, so everyone around us had to suffer through it, I'm just joking.
But then was the conference. The preaching by Pastor Joel, Pastor Judas, Jonathan and some other was so anointed. I took so many notes! The praise and worship was just wow. I danced, and I mean I danced for the Lord! It was so cool! Like one cool thing that happened was a group of black people from a different came by and they all were dancing, and then it was like just a sharing of fire cause I felt God's freedom in dancing more so than I did before and I just danced all the harder!
Then Wednesday evening there was an alter call for receiving tongues. I already have the gift of tongues, but Mary(one of my friends) and I went down there to pray and for support for some people we knew and I ended up praying for Sarah, Missy and Ana M. (some more of my friends) Ana received tounges that night.
Thursday night was so awesome! Like its unexplainable! Pastor Joel, Judas and some other guy I don't know who he was went around and prayed/laid hands on just about everyone. (there was a good over 5,000+ people there) But the dude who I don't know who he was laid hands on me and simply said "Fire, give her fire." And I was slain in the spirit! Have you ever been slain in the spirit? It was so amazing, like it was so peaceful and graceful when I fell. Its the most powerful feeling of falling into God's arms I've ever had. It was just peaceful at first I really didn't think of much besides God's greatness. Then my mind started to wonder, I felt awful cause I start thinking about things I shouldn't have, but in a way it was good cause I repented like never before. It really gave me a new revelation of repentance. Then I told, erm well demanded God to break me. I was like that is THE main reason I went to the conferece and that was the last night and I wasn't going to leave w/out getting that. And wow... be careful of what you demand lol. I was broken like yeah I just can't really put it into words. I cried, harder and longer than I have before. I cried so hard I couldn't breath a couple of times. Like I really broke when Mary came over and put her arms around me and start praying for me; that is when I started crying. It was also freaky cause she casting out Satan and anything demonic and satanic I've been in before or that was attacking me. And you probably don't know but I've been into plenty of satanic stuff before. But when she prayed that my whole body tighten up and my hands and body were shaking so hard, and I couldn't breath. It was scary, but I felt so different after that. It was awesome. After that is when Missy came over and we cried together, and then Sarah joined us. Missy then told me she received the gift of tongues (along w/ sarah) that night and I was so excited for her!! That's when we had our giggling attacks in the spirit. I feel over many times from laughing too hard. Then a bunch of us just danced! Then it was all over and we went back to hotel and slept, I was so tired! I slept most the bus ride home.
Wow! Ok, so I've said a lot! I just it truly is just a fire shut up in my bones!
I got the fiyah! I mean I'm on fire for my Lord! Like wow, and even today in church a bunch of us that went the conferece just jumped and were on fire during worship. It was just awesome.
I LOVE JESUS!
There really is so much could I can say but maybe later eh?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:23 pm
cry all that long post and no one wants to reply! lol, oh well! whee  

Litia_Echo

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:15 pm
I'm glad you had a good time. Even though I may disagree with some worship things one thing I love about my country is we all have the freedom to worship God how we see fit. I personally don't believe in talking in tounges honestly. Of course just because I don't believe in it and haven't experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:20 am
How come you do not believe in it? There is proof in the Bible of it, and if you believe the whole Bible and not just parts of it then you know it is true. To me it would seem like not believe in it is like trying not to believe in a part of God. Since it is God's spiritual language for say.
You say since you haven't experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't happen, then why don't you believe in it, I guess that kinda confused me. If it does happen, can you really deny it and not "believe" it?  

Litia_Echo

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff