Reply Prayer Requests
lifting up my mom

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

christian chick

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:58 pm
My mom is really sick, and well, she's not saved. All I can do is pray for her. I'm in a total diff state than her, ,but I have people from Az, Id, and Ca. praying for her. I just hope that whoever may come across this will pray for her. Thanks for your time...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:07 pm
Don't worry I'll pray for her  

Ongakukoe

christian chick

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:02 pm
Thank you so much, I appreciate it  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:44 pm
I got a call today. her blood pressure is getting higher, so they took her off the machine. the doc said she 'dodged a bullet' so that must be good. And we're still waiting for her to wake up. Keep her in your prayers still because she's still very sick.She has some type of thing wrong with her blood and its clotting  

christian chick

Artemidora

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:35 pm
Prayer for the Sick

Loving God, your Son accepted our sufferings to teach us the virtue of patience in human illness. Hear our prayers for our sick brothers and sisters. May all who suffer pain, illness, disease, and the frailty of old age realize that they have been chosen to be saints and know that they are joined to Christ in his suffering for the salvation of the world. Amen.

Prayer for those who no longer go to Church
Dear God, my heart is heavy because of those members of my family who no longer go to Church. Help me to know that your love for them is without beginning or end. Keep them in your love and give me peace of mind knowing that you love them even more than I do. Amen.

Pray that the Lord help you thru this difficult time in your life, if you need someone to talk pm. ninja  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games