Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:53 pm
i can see where your coming from but you have to understand that by inaction harm was coming to many but because the rain came. the plants stopped dying and the lake stopped dropping and i thanked the winds for helping me.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:08 pm
Actually... I think playing with weather is a bad idea beacuse of the chain reaction it causes... An ex friend of my mom's was once explaining to me all the theoretical things you need to know before safely manipulating weather (meaning you don't screw it up for some other place, or cause a long period of rain or drought or something like that...) it was a pretty long list... Though I only remember something about air pressure and restoring it. :S  

[Helmorana]

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:43 pm
well nothing bad happened so either i did something right or more likely i got lucky.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:30 am
The Spam Fairy
Burning hair smells GROSS man...
Reminds me of the time someone (Toby or Andrew) Sprayed a really heavy spot of lynx on the groud... they started debating with each other on who had the guts to light it... Eventually I decided I'd do it myself, Using a lynx flamethrower to light it so I didn't have to get too close...
I didn't realise how drenched it was, so it singed off my knuckle hairs... I just about made one of them throw up when I made them smell it... I went for a 2 hour swim and I could still smell it...

LOL! Once in science class I was leaning over a busen burner and my hair caught on fire! It was so funny and the room smelt of burnt hair >.< And I don't have any stories really because I'm only new and still learning so I don't see it a good thing to do anything just yet until I have better knowledge.  

[ Pixilated_Death ]

skullgrl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:31 am
My second spell I got to close to the flame of a candle and all I heard was "crrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" and my bangs were black and sizzled - one bit was smoking! Burt hair smells awful and you feel like and idiot! redface blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:36 pm
I don't know any spells yet but I have a small story about burning hair.
One night I was laying on my bed looking up dresses for prom and I was playing with my beloved lighter. My long hair was loose and I wasn't really minding what I was doing and my hair cought flame. I had freaked and started to beat the patch of hair that burnt. It smelt really nasty. So I lit some Dragon's Blood incense. It took the smell out right after the incense was done burning. I will never for the life of me play with my lighter on my bed, Ever again.  

Deirdre Raine

Fieryhexe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:15 am
Wow, my story isn't as dramatic as everyone else's, I kept pretty wise about my craft after this one instant:
I was a bit immature, and I wanted to be able to get frisky with my boyfriend at the time, but I was on my period. So having recently learned a stop bleeding spell, I decided to try it out. that evening the spell worked, but the condom broke and I had to take a trip to the nearest planned parenthood to get the plan b pill. I have been on birth control ever since, and I just let my menstrual cycle do its thing 0.0

As far as weather spells go, I do them all the time, I enjoy it, I have used weather spells to water my garden, I have summoned the wind to send a message to my brother, weather and I enjoy each other's company, wind caressing my face makes me warm and bubbly inside. And its always seemed that the wind felt the same way. Though I never do anything drastic, I don't try to make it snow, especially in the summer, the way that I do it is just create the weather in that area, I don't take the weather from somewhere else. Thats ridiculous. The energy is always already there, just in a different form.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:20 am
Wow.. the stop bleeding spell sounds pretty cool. Does it work pretty well?  

wikkedpixie

wikkedpixie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:23 am
Well, Deirdre I am glad that you learned your lesson although I am sorry about how you learned it!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:57 pm
my spell didnt go wrong it worked but it was wrong. two of my friends broke up and one was depressed, so i came up with a chant more like to make the other friend show how much he meant to the first, at least i thought it was for him to see. instead my boyfriend relized it. thank goddesss they're both boys. XD  

DJ Cyber_lolliPop

4,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Chieko A

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:28 pm
Fallen Angel Kato Kitoma
Well I was talking with a few other people about some spells of mine that went wrong and we all got a few good laughs with them. So here's a place to put any spells that have gone wrong, just make sure they are entertaining or informative ^.^

I was using a spell once to control fire. Yeah, stupid move already right? lol. Anyway I went online found the right spell to make a fire jump off of a wick and let you basicly become one with it and control it. Well it went really well and I got the flame to jump off the wick and I was having so much fun coiling the fire around my arms that it wasn't until I noticed the smell of singed arm hair that I realized fire is hot lmao.

Is there any way you could please post that spell? biggrin
I'd really like to try it  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:25 pm
Well, this wasnt really a spell gone wrong more like it went right, I just didn't need it.

I was reading a spell I found on the net to wake up early and I sometimes read aloud without realizing and the next morning I woke up at 5am even though I went to bed around 3am.
stressed  

Jamie Of Spades

Tipsy Treasure

dragoon_2004

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:19 am
There was one time I was walking my dog, and I noticed that it was really cloudy and dreary outside. This is in KS, and it could be like that for a couple of days before actually raining, so I decided to help it along. I kinda figured up a spell in my head and then said it. as soon as I was done, big thunderstrike, then instant torrential downpour. I realised I am an idiot for doing this while walking my dog, and I ran under a tree. after a minute it stops as quickly as it started. and then little later it does it again........and then again......but this third time I made it back to my house and everything went back to normal a little later. sweatdrop  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff