Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Bad Christian?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shymia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:37 pm
Alright here is the run down of what has been happening so far. I broke up with my boyfriend of five years because I didn't want to be with him anymore. He tried to kill himself supposedly for me but he only wanted to get attention. he wanted a second chance with me so i went back with him only to dump again because I didn't think it was right...

Am I a bad christian for doing this? Should I have given him the second chance even if it wasn't in my heart at all and the only reason why I went back was out of pity?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:55 am
NOBODY is a bad Christian!! If it wasn't in your heart to be with him again then there was no reason for you to deceive him...He might think that you really do still want to be with him, because you went back with him, only to be dumped by you again. I think you're doing the right thing by not being with him--it would be just like lying to him...You're a strong girl- you'll figure this out!! In the meantime, I'll be praying for you...  

MISERY in pure bliss

kim ocean

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:06 pm
He's the one emotionally blackmailing you. I'd take that as a serious warning sign and just walk away. You deserve somone who doesn't take advantage of your kind heart.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:45 pm
Thank you both for your feedback on this topic. I may have more later on but thank you both. I feel better now that I know that I did the right thing after all.

As for the blackmailing part, I can see how that is since he also wanted me to come back to him in order to get things back that he took from me.... in a way i did that and got them back but he didn't have to do that you know... I just strongely hope that he doesn't quit his life over this because that in itself is rather selfish on his part.. i mean if he can't have me then he may as well kill himself...stupid concept but yeah.

Shymia

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:57 pm
No. You're not. You need to take care of yourself too. I don't think God would want you to be with someone you don't belong with.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:59 pm
No. You're not. You need to take care of yourself too. I don't think God would want you to be with someone you don't belong with. I think you did what you thought was right. I hope the guy is okay though.  

LittlePinky82

reddy4nething

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:47 pm
no...ure not a bad Christian bcuz u dumped ur boyfriend....God knows that u dont like him nemore and its probly in his plans..."all things work together for good to them that love God."hes probly got a better man 4 u newayz  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:34 pm
Before you do anything, anser this question:

Do you Love Him?

Dont anser right away, think about it and pray on it. If you do love him, your heart will do the rest, however if you dont, I give you this advice:

Get out, get away, and get on with your life.

No reson to let your old life sink you down, Onward and Upward!  

onecoolc

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff