Inspirational?
  Dude, sweetness!!! heck ya
  Um..ya, a lil, could be better
  what does that mean? (pm me)
  ...uh, no -.-
View Results

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:35 pm
I was inspired to write this by past mistakes...a pissed off mood because demons wont leave me the $#@% alone, and a song written by a band called Killswitch Engage.

(verse 1) Controlled MY life for too long
Forced me to make the mistakes so wrong
You want a war?
Well you've had it coming
In the end
All your effort will have been for nothing

(chorus)Now you'll know what it is to be afraid
Watch as all that you worked for is destroyed and slain
No longer will you live in my life
I'm cutting you out with this fiery knife
With my sword enveloped in flames
I will bring you to your knees
Look deep into my eyes
And the fear will begin to rise
I'm setting this straight
And putting you in your place.

(verse 2) Reap what you sow
And pay the price to play
You gambled with your life
Now watch as I tear it to shreds with this fiery knife
Look and see
All that you've done was in vain
Now look deep into the fire burning within my eyes
As you feel the REAL meaning of pain

(chorus 2x)

(verse 3) Send my regards to your master
And deliver this simple letter
One day I will storm the gates of Hell
And behind me will march the Hosts of Heaven
You wanted a war?
Is this what all the stupidity was for?
Now I'll stand and bear witness
As you are ridiculed by the Lamb
Fire burning within his eyes
Sword engulfed in flames clutched tight within his hand
You challenged the Living God...Now pay the price to play

(chorus 2x)

i dun think there is anythign wrong with this, but if there is, please tell me. also, i want to know if this is inspiring to anyone. Also, remember that i may write good lyrics, but its not me controling my hand, its God, telling me what to write, so in all reality, God wrote this, not me, he only used me to write it. same goes for all my songs actually...he tells me what to type, i type it. so ya, wa u think?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:23 am
Whoa, I've been gone from here for a while.

First, I'd like to say that I liked the lyrics. They didn't inspire me, but I'm an oddball as it is..

I found a contradiction in your statement. In the beginning, you said that you were angry, and you intended to curse - as is obvious by the four random symbols. Yet a the bottom you say God tells you what to type.

If God loves everyone equally, it means he also loves the demons, yes? So He wouldn't direct you to curse them off. Not to mention, letting demons get you angry is a waste of time and effort. Anger gives the devil a foothold, as I'm sure you know.

windswept_fury

Shymia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:59 am
i really like the lyrics. you have a rythm going that flowed throughout the poetry that you wrote even lyric wise...

It was a little inspiring however it seems that you're more or less angry at your own demons inside of you rather than others... after all you are your worst enemy if you think about it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:43 pm
actually...its directed towards lust..i let him have such a strong hold on me for so long, and i lost some good friends due to it, and i thought bout it, and i had enough...its kinda funny now..when they dont leave the first time i rebuke..i threaten with worship songs, they leave so quickly it hilarious.

and as the wanting to curse, tha was wa I wanted to type.. when i said God tells me what to type, i meant the lyrics, everything else is my own words.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Shymia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:06 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
actually...its directed towards lust..i let him have such a strong hold on me for so long, and i lost some good friends due to it, and i thought bout it, and i had enough...its kinda funny now..when they dont leave the first time i rebuke..i threaten with worship songs, they leave so quickly it hilarious.

and as the wanting to curse, tha was wa I wanted to type.. when i said God tells me what to type, i meant the lyrics, everything else is my own words.

I see gotcha. did you over come your lust? just wondering.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:45 pm
...you bet ^^ i have him cowering in fear everytime he tries to get a hold again. i refuse to go back to that snare, never again. i want to want a girl for who she is, i want to love her, not want her because she has a nice body.  

thrashmetaljunkie

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff