elf_star

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:26 pm
Princess Fief
Oh gosh... That's so hard! XP

I'd have to say that my favorite season so far (I've only seen 1-4) is probably Season Three. I thought that the last episode was really well done, and is a totall cliffhanger. You don't know what happened and you're like... Oh God, Piper! Prue! And Phoebe is really in the dark (literally) about everything, so she doesn't really know what's going on. Plus Cole freaks everyone out by promising the Source that Phoebe would convert to being a demon to save Prue and Piper. -shivers-

Oh, the was such a good episode, but I don't like watching it only because I know it's the last episode that Prue is in, and it makes me so sad.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:31 pm
I like the episodes "Which Prue is it anyway?",
"AnimalPragmatism"
"Chick Flick"
"Sin Fancisco"
(I probably have more favourites, I just can't think of them right now.)
My favourite season is season one only because of the relationship between Prue and Andy.  

elf_star

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50

Aloan-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:16 pm
My favorite season is the sixth season because it has Chris in it but I am not so sure about my favorite episode.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:47 pm
My favorite seasons are the 4th one, because Paige was being all naive about the craft and everything, and also because Piper and Leo (my fav couple!) weren't fighting or anything, and also the 6th season, because they brought in Chris, my Charmed crush *yummmy*.

My favorite episodes were the Sirens Song, because it was really funny to see Leo get pregnancy symptoms ( xd ), the vampire one, where Paige turns into a vampire, because I loved the sisterly love between them in that one, and A Witch's Tale, pts 1 and 2, since I was just watching it when I requested to join this guild...haha.  

xHogwartsxAngelx

GWLover2008

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:02 am
I'm not sure which season is my favorite because I haven't seen all the seasons.

My favorite episode is the one where I think Prue put a truth spell over the whole house and Piper admitted to liking Leo and then she liked attacked him with a kiss...lol. I thought that was cute. I also like the one where Phoebe turns into a mermaid.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:49 am
my fav episode is from Season 7. I forgot the name of it, but Paige and Agent Brody get sucked in a book at magic school. The book is based in like the 1920's and it wont let Paige or Brody out until they finish the book  

Petalpelt0123

Numai Outcast

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:53 pm
my faves are:
"knight to remember"-season 4
"wrestling with demons"-season 3
"guess whos barking"-season 3
"the good,the bad and the cursed"-season 3  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff