Reply Prayer Requests
Health problems for Ricette.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ricette

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:07 pm
I know I do not come here all that often, and when I do its to bring up some obscure point or to ask for help. I am no way the best person here and I pretty much just come here for help, for prayer since I am not sure of my Christian faith, what sect it is. But right now I am going through a rough time. Last month, about third week in, my legs got weak and I ahd trupble walking. My legs would go numb and come out form under me making me collapse, crumple ot the ground and end up crawling. When I lost the use of my legs for a period of two days, I was taken to a neurologist, apparently one of the best in my area of VA. Well he ran me through EEG, SER, and ANSAR tests. My walking is getting worse and my legs are givin gout almost daily now. Pretty soon they will not work period and I will be in a wheelchair for a while. Last time this happened I had just finished a four month bout of mono and tonsilitis and flu and I forget what other illnesses I had. The doctor thinks there is a good chance that I have MS. You know, Multiple Scelrosis. Thats why he is testing me. WEll today, when I went to see if he had an answer of some sort and what the test results were for those three tests aformentioned. Well the Ansar test was normal and the EEG proved I don't have epilepsy, but the SER? The bleeping hospital that I had it done at never sent the results and report to my neurologist. I am upset and worried that he will not be able to answer why I am unable to walk, why my legs are so weak, why a million other connected things are happening to me. I need someone, even only one, to pray fo rme, taht I get better or get answeers, or please, both. That I get better even if its temporarily and that I get answers as to whats going wrong with me.

~Ricette.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:40 pm
My mom says that you can test your eyes and find out if it is MS. That may be helpful in finding out what exactly is going on.

In the mean time, here are a few verses for you:

Nahum 1:7; The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him
Isaiah 59:1; Surely the arm of the Lord is not too short to save, nor His ear too dull to hear
2 Corinthians 1:3-7; Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows. If we are distressed, it is for your comfort and salvation ; if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which produces in you patient endurance of the same sufferings we suffer. And our hope for you is firm, because we know that just as you share in our sufferings, so also you share in our comfort.

My mom and I will be praying for you. Stay strong in the Lord.

With_Niwa

Artemidora

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:30 pm
Dearest Child:

Please pray, Psalm vers 97 and 104 7 times for 3 consecutive days, and rub legs with rose oil. Believe!

If you want to Please Pm, may have other suggestions that you can tried. ninja ninja  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games