*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
What does Jesus think about Mindfreak?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think about Mindfreak or Criss Angel?
  He rocks my socks!
  Who?
  He worships satan or advocates him.
  Not sure.
View Results

Arrea Delano

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:47 am
Has anyone seen Mindfreak? I'm just wondering what the Bible says about Mindfreak or Criss Angel? Has anyone been madly in love with Criss Angel and then found out that the bible said he was wrong or something? Someone give advice or talk about previous obsession with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:55 pm
I've seen a few of his shows but I haven't seen anything to suggest that he is against christ. Maybe Christ has truely given him a gift, maybe it's all smoke and mirrors, I don't know. Maybe try to look up some info on him and look into why he believes he can do such things.  

sk8er061191

Tarack Ollama

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:26 am
I don't know who or what either of those things/people are.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:04 pm
I did some research and he writes music and his music is pretty grusome. I don't know, I think he's cool. I am obsessing over his glory... eek  

Arrea Delano

sk8er061191

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:35 am
Crimson_Enigma
I did some research and he writes music and his music is pretty grusome. I don't know, I think he's cool. I am obsessing over his glory... eek

Ok, "obsessing" that might be bad in itself. Things like this can easily turn into Idolitry. I've not found anything about him to be christian so it's not really very good to be "obsessing over his glory", this kind of stuff can easily turn you away from God. Just pray about it and listen to what God tells you you should do about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:08 pm
the only reason he can levatate and do all the stuff is because deamons help him he and everything he does is completly evil.  

Miami Dolphins Fan

ioioouiouiouio

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:18 pm
alexbknott
the only reason he can levatate and do all the stuff is because deamons help him he and everything he does is completly evil.

Because, you know, like, illusions just have to be of the occoult.

Oh, and houdini? Satan incarnate.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:26 pm
Cometh The Inquisitor
alexbknott

Because, you know, like, illusions just have to be of the occoult.

Oh, and houdini? Satan incarnate.
Ha. Seriously.

Now, I don't know what Jesus thinks of Mindfreak because Jesus and I haven't gossipped much about that sort of thing lately, but honestly, I don't see a problem with liking it. Granted, I only have the vaguest inkling of what you're talking about, but most magicians, especially ones who appear on television, just use tricks and illusions to make you see things. Which is actually pretty nifty, and certainly not evil.

That'd be like saying that visual effects in movies are evil and satanic.  

SinfulGuillotine

Perfect Trash

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces