Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
All of you Christians should read this. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:45 pm
Exactly. We can only live our own lives and God blessed us with freewill. I don't remember where but I do remember there is a verse in the new testament from Peter (or maybe Paul?) who tells us not to judge people who aren't non-Christian's.

Ginger Snapple
It is not our place to say who God does and does not love.
Matthew 7:1-2
Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgement you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you."

It is not our place as people of God to judge one another. Our job and mission is to share God's love and love him, and let him be the ulimate judge of everyone else.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:46 pm
Even though Jesus himself (who is God right?) never said anything about gay people and their sexuality.

[+match~stix+]
Asif i'm gonna readd all that.

I'll just base my reply on the 'God hates fags' statement

No he doesn't he loves them just as much as the Pastor in church or that woman who gave up her dream job to become a missonary ( just random examples). The only thing he hates is what they are doing. He hates that they are practicing they're sexuality as in gay relatioships and sex.

LittlePinky82

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:49 pm
God loves EVERYONE.....

that doesnt mean he loves the sins we do. theres a difference  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:56 pm
Even though gay people are barely mentioned in the new testament and not from Jesus at all.

SaintXenos
God loves EVERYONE.....

LittlePinky82

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:01 am
LittlePinky82
Even though gay people are barely mentioned in the new testament and not from Jesus at all.

SaintXenos
God loves EVERYONE.....

where the heck do you get your resources? barely mentioned? they're HIGHLY mentioned inthe bible, especially with the accoutn of soddom and gamorrah....or did you forget that? O_o

and you forget that jesus, god, and the holy ghost are one person even if they're physically seperated. just because it didnt come from all three mouths, doesnt mean they dont all act as the same mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:59 am
The Bible says that God hates SIN. NOT man!  

Atarashi No Sensei

Alumnus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:39 pm
The link didn't work for me..is there something wrong with it now?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:07 am
Does God Hate Fags?  

MimiInWonderland

ioioouiouiouio

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:53 am
SaintChaos

where the heck do you get your resources? barely mentioned? they're HIGHLY mentioned inthe bible, especially with the accoutn of soddom and gamorrah....or did you forget that? O_o

I think her point was that, if you look at it, homosexuality was one of the least talked about sins. In the New Testament alone it's talked about, like, what? 3-4 times. Now, compare that to issues of, say, lust or greed, the second of which is the most talked about thing in the Bible (or, at least, the handling of money).  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:30 pm
WOW that was retarded!!  

juicybabe345

`Kel`

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:34 pm
I have only one simple answer to that.... Love the sinner, Hate the sin. If ANYONE hates another human being on this earth, then they're breaking the greatest commandment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:39 pm
My favorite saying is this"While the Lord was dying on the cross,he spread out his arms as wide as he could,and with his dying words he said,This is how much I love you,and he died."(Sorry,I forgot the scripture verse #) crying . The Lord loves us all,as much as he loves his only son,Jesus.
The Lord is my light and my salvation,of whom should I be afraid?

Here's a story I think is true:

The Lord is out shepherd,our king,and our savior.We are all his flock,and sheep.If there were only 100 sheep left,1 wandered away,the LORD would come to find that lost sheep.No matter how much people don't believe in HIM,he still loves them,because we are all peacemakers in the eyes of GOD,and all people who believe in him shall not suffer,but have eternal life in Heaven,being able to see our KING and saviours, THE LORD,AND HIS SON JESUS.

Thank-you for reading this post I made.

-Faithful Christian

Girzero_Chaos

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out