First
  Second
  Third
  Fourth
View Results

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:50 am
My mum bought this movie as soon as it came out. I was really excited to watch it when I got home but...where were the extras? I don't even remember there being a slip inside of it.

Do you think the movie came out to fast? Were you disapointed with the lack of features?

I was.

They could have added something. The quality of the movies is going down.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:46 pm
The movies always are of lower quality than the books...
But the movies are required to come out one a year or else the actors wil be too old for it to be done properly. The quality though has been dropping, noone can argue that. They easily could have added more than they did though, the amount they had in comparison to the book though is just sad...  

WhisperOnTheWinds

Salomelove

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:28 am
There were to set of videos you could buy. One with the deleted scenes and one without. I have the one without to but have been trying to find the other. They came out together at Meijer. If you have a Meijer we every your from.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:27 pm
salomelove
There were to set of videos you could buy. One with the deleted scenes and one without. I have the one without to but have been trying to find the other. They came out together at Meijer. If you have a Meijer we every your from.

Never heard of the store and I didn't know there were two different dvds. That's a shame.  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

WhiteWithSnow

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:50 pm
THEY CUT PEEVES!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:20 pm
i got my specail edition at Dominion (a grocery store)
i didnb't know it was hard to get..i just asked for the specail edition because i was warned in advanced that you needed the specail edition to get the features. (thank you mugglenet) biggrin heart
but anyways...i love the movies...i think they're amazing.
they don't rush to get them done just so taht the actores are the same age..thats what make up is for =D  

unopend

bluerocks04

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:43 pm
the fourth movie was my favorite because the characters are more developed and have more to talk about and deal with besides school like finding datess and dealing with loving people i thought that it was more pg13  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games