Reply The Gaian Coliseum
[S]"A Battle Of History" Assasinblade VS. Nukes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sly Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:55 am
Along a singular street within a city, which was quite remescient to that of New York. The moon shone brightly, from behind a skyscraper, and a gentle cold breeze would hold sway to a chill upon the atomsphere of the surrounding vicinity. Cars were parked, from the begining of the street, to it's end, while the streetlights would continue to illuminate the path.

A man who wore a brown suit would walk down the street, his brown penny loafers slapping against the solidified pavement. He was comming home late from work, and his house was not too far off from where he was. Indeed, it was right around the corner in all honesty, however he stopped when he thought he heard through his ears a sound resounding from the fabrication of this existence.

An echo even.

He turned around, his eyes widened with fear,"Wh-who's there??"He asked the tone of fear quite apparent within his voice indeed. His response was nothing. Not a word spoken, not a word was uttered , not a word was heard. The man would turn around and allow a sigh of relief to escape his lips. His worries subsiding, he would began to continue his walk down the street. His movements would last for only about a good 5ft, before he stopped yet again.

With good reason. For near his neck, the tip of a thin 3ft blade would protrude, covered in crimson fabric known as blood. A man's body would slowly phase into existence behind him, as he would stand erect. A full 6'0. His black hair blew across the wind's features, his eyes hidden behind a crimson red headband. His right hand was pressed at the back of the man's neck. From his center point upon the back of his hand, would be two thin holes in which one of the blades had moved through, and most likely punctured his lungs, so in which the man would die of internal bleeding. Wearing a black jacket, that was closed up near his mouth giving him quite the mysterious appearence indeed. His jacket held numerous pockets of which he would be able to hold numerous devices within. His right thumb would shift towards a white button placed on the underside of his glove. The blade would shoot back into the depths of hole, and the man would drop to the floor, and lay dead.

"Stealth mode deactivated.."Spoke a mechanical voice within his mind," current strength within the depths of 25%." The man known as 'The Silent Void' would avert his gray eyes that were hidden beneath the depths of the red band. His left eye illuminating a golden yellow, as it confirmed it's analyzation of the man's death. Scanning the very structure of the man's being." Target acquired. Confirmation complete, oppostion, has been reduced to 0%, along with the current threat rate."He would avert his gaze detecting a nearbye life within the vicinity. Assasinblade..

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:13 pm
((I hope you don't mind, I'm not going to stick exactly to the weapons in my profile, but I'm not going to quake, either.))

Nukes stands at the top of one of the buildings at the end of the street, the brightish night, the moon illuminating him from the side, the street lights showing his opponent as a dark figure in the street before him. The wind rustleing his cape, a long one, perfectly dark reaching from his neck to his shoes, also black. A collar above the cape, covering his neck, and a black hat with a feather upon his head. Tinted sunglasses catch the moon as he looks up from his opponent, glinting white, as nukes surveys the city, the cars, and the dead guy, thinking,
'Shouldn't have been out this late'
removing a throwing knife from within his cloak, nukes looks down upon his opponent, holds it out at an arms length, cocks his arm back, and throws it, aiming just in front of his opponent, at his feet.

eatnukes

Sly Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:33 am
The man known as Assasinblade would avert his grey optics to the left gazing towards the located lifeform that managed to place himself within the vincinity of this area. His right eye flashing a golden optic hue, tracing itself upon the man known as Nukes. Ofcourse the being was not yet identified fully, as his information data had not been brought to light.
The man seemed to weild a throwing weapon of some sort, which upon brief calculations was analyzed as a throwing knife.

After caculating the trajectory of the throwing knife's angle times it speed, he had concluded the knife was being angled towards his foot.
Shifting his foot to where his caculation predicted it was. The tip of the knife would slam itself upon the metalic covering of his shoes, which would also hold the magnetizers. He would bend his knees, lowering himself into squat he would allow the mechanized voice within his being to speak,"
Strenght increasing by 25%". He would shove from the ground hard moving towards Nukes at an amazing speed..

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:33 pm
As his opponent begins to move towards him, Nukes smiles lightly, the wind stopping for a brief instant, as he backs up from the edge of the building. bending his knees, Nukes runs foward, pushing off of the edge of the building, letting himself fall slightly, his angle to be exactly where his opponent is now. As he flies down, Nukes reaches inside his cloak that is rippling past him, and grabs hold of an object, tilting foward to complete a front flip half spin before landing to be standing both upright and facing his opponent.  

eatnukes

Sly Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:28 am
As he came down wards , the man without fear, would twist his body around curving into a perfect front flip.The magnetizers upon the underside of his shoe once more activated themseleves touching the surface of the side of the building the lifeform had been occupying a moment ago. He would land upon it's side with a huge thud, his kness bent to allow him to crouch his kness, taking the position of a crouched person. Glancing over his shoulders his left eye shined a bright yellow, as it analyzed the current location of the target, while at the same time, bringing his right hand to the top pocket of his jacket upon his right side.

As he removed his hand from the depths of his pockets one would recognize, that he held four ninja stars between his fingers. At their ends were red tips, of which he would bend his knees some more, making sure he builded up the needed momentum, and without warning he pushed off, his body shot towards the ground like a torpedo.Bringing his right hand across his body, before swinging them horizantally outwards, at his right flank. Releasing the stars upon the middle of his swing, they whirled throughthe air,one aiming for the right of his neck, the other aiming for his left shoulder, the third would shoot towards his mid-section, and finally the forth, would zoom towards the right of his neck.

"
30 degrees..towards the center aligning with imaginary vertix.."  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:22 pm
((So, wait there are two towards the right of my neck, or am I misreading this.. sweatdrop ))  

eatnukes

Carmine_Dietrich

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:14 pm
[*Is The Forbidden_One* Yes. There are two aiming for your neck. I was wondering if I should hold on to the last one or get rid of it. I chose to get rid of it. 3nodding ]  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:53 pm
((So are they headed direcetly at my neck, or to the right of it, *ish confused*))  

eatnukes

Sly Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:30 pm
[They are approaching your neck from the right angle.]  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:56 pm
((Okay, so, they'er going at my neck from the right-ish, I don't think I still understand, but, It hardly matter >.<))
Nuke's knees bend, while his torso and head bend, to the position of one about to begin a sprint or race, posed to push for the most aero-dynamicness (not a word, but it's late). The only differnence is the placement of his hands, his left out to the side, and the right still inside his cloak. As he pushes off, Nukes removes his hand, the object completly black, and would look as if he were clutching a stick to the naked eye, while in fact, he holds a dagger, thirteen inches in total length, eight and a half of which is blade, blackened metal by soot, the handle made of the same material, embeded with magic to make the blade nearly un-breakable, other than when the owner dies, and carved into the handle is the grip. Nukes 'flies' at his opponent, both arms out to the side, the dagger held backwards, as one would in a knife fight, the ninja stars flying over his head, the lowest of which catching his hair and knocking of several strands
((I'm hoping that makes sense, I'll look over it in the morning and edit it if anything is not clear that I can think of...))  

eatnukes

eatnukes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:34 pm
((Okay, so, I've looked through it. Don't want to change it too much.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:48 am
[Forgive my inactivity here, as I have been forced to do so much these days. I shall be posting here a bit later today.  

Sly Phantom

eatnukes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:42 pm
(( 's all good))  
The Gaian Coliseum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out